Go Bottom Go Bottom

woods l59 mower

View my Photos
ron kelbaugh
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-05-05          54317

I just purchased a kubota b7200e with a woods l59 mower under the belly can this mower be moved to the rear. i want to put on a woods front end loader an am told that mower mounts will get in the waye of the installation of the loader.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

woods l59 mower

View my Photos
TomG

2003-05-05          54319

Almost anything is possible, but adapting a MMM for 3ph use doesn't seem realistic. The best choice probably is to try and sell it or swap aor trade it in for a 3ph mower but a 3ph mower probably won't do as good a job of finish mowing as a MMM.

A few manufacturers do make compatible MMM's and loaders. You might check with a dealer to see if anything is available and then try to trade in the MMM on a different MMM. The price of orange implements or any other tractor colour may not be very agreeable though.

Quite a few people do the loader/MMM swap thing so maybe it's not too bad a job. Since you already have the MMM, maybe there's a loader that's especially easy to take on and off.

woods l59 mower

View my Photos
ron kelbaugh

2003-05-06          54375

thanks tom for your input i was told the l59 could go either way (mmm or 3pt) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login