Go Bottom Go Bottom

What s your wish list for 2014 in equipment and improvements

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-12-19          188491

Well could not get what had in mind in short title.

As we approach the end of 2013 and consider what we want in 2014 and even beyond what is your goal in equipment and maybe work, landscaping, land improvements or what ever you wish to share with us.

Mine right now are:
Improve my lawn. Weather had not been a friend of it with record dry years followed by record wet year. Plan is to follow a plan to improve the grass there.

To finish a pond product of level dirt around it as some of you may remember we took on four or five years ago. It is a reachable goal for this winter.

Then move on to another of moving dirt where ditch was dug and dirt piled also growing full of trees to be removed and use dirt where needed and grain more field.

Not to begin a project without a plan to finish it!!!!! Well really not a goal of mine, but my wife's strong recommendation.

Which leads me to another four year old project of boom mower. Have the flair mower cutter head that also works on mini excavator and was going to build a boom but have found an older boom mower that the owner is consider selling me that would save a lot of work and cost.

Now if I get all that done in 2014 will be very pleased. KT

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-12-20          188495

I want to build a shop. Alas, it probably won't happen due to financial pressures brought on by a disabled spouse. Still, where there's a will... ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2013-12-22          188501

Ken I did not realize your wife was disabled, sorry to learn that.

As to shop there are many options to one and maybe you can find a workable option. We don't have snow load as a major concern here and there are some reasonable priced metal buildings. ....

View my Photos
crunch

2013-12-22          188503

Yes, sorry to hear that Ken.

My wish list is a 16" or 18" post hole auger. I keep checking craigslist but haven't found anyone that wants to give one away yet :). I also wanted a stick welder just to begin playing around but already found one on craigslist.

Given that I'm retired and am on limited income I will probably wait until I get a job that requires the auger before I pull the trigger.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login