Go Bottom Go Bottom

2013 Mazda CX5 gets Face Lift

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-12-14          181642

For 2013 Mazda is changing the front end look. On the old look I was not sure if it was "way cool" or soon to be "very dated", never completely made up my mind. Below is the new 2013 Mazda CX5 another Honda CRV sized entry. It is supposed to take its looks from the Miata.

Again I am not sure I like the look, by the time I get used to it they will be changing it :)

What I like is the 6 speed auto with manual shift mode compared to the CRV's 5 speed old fashioned "D D3 D1". Mazda also claims they have cracked the economy performance nut with their new line as well.

For 2013 Mazda is changing the front end look.  On the old look I was not sure if it was "way cool" or soon to be "very dated",  never completely made up my mind.  Below is the new 2013 Mazda CX5 another Honda CRV sized entry.  It is supposed to take its looks from the Miata.<br>
<br>
Again I am not sure I like the look,  by the time I get used to it they will be changing it :)<br>
<br>
What I like is the 6 speed auto with manual shift mode compared to the CRV's 5 speed old fashioned "D D3 D1".  Mazda also claims they have cracked the economy performance nut with their new line as well.<br>
<br>
[p]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/12/01-2013-mazda-cx-5-fdopt.jpg[/p]

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-12-14          181645

The front end is not wonderful but is a big improvement over the previous model. Mazda is doing some great engineering on the mileage front. ....

View my Photos
earthwks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-12-14          181651

Kenny... errrr.... Dennis: LOL. Grill is something you cook on. A grille is what a vehicle has. Just sayin'

Signed the Spelling Nazi ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2011-12-14          181654

EW you see even with the spell check I screw up :( ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-12-16          181669

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwks | view 181651
Kenny... errrr.... Dennis: LOL.Grill is something you cook on. A grille is what a vehicle has. Just sayin'Signed the Spelling Nazi

Think Dennis probably used the right "grill" as he thinks the car is "smoking hot"! but I just saying. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-12-16          181670

Consumer Reports has nothing on that model I can find. (to me take it is totally new model) ....

View my Photos
greg_g

2011-12-17          181687

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwks | view 181651
Grill is something you cook on. A grille is what a vehicle has.
And that one looks like it was stolen offa Buick

//greg// ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login