Go Bottom Go Bottom

Bobcat Skid Loader Ford 16L No crankshatft seal

View my Photos
Handiman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-29          193797

For anyone having trouble finding Crankshaft seals for Bobcat 1.6L engine, like on the 742, I suggest using ebay and plug in your size in mm. The size for the 1.6L engine is 36mm x 52mm. I suggest trying one of them that size and one smaller in case you have worn bearings try using 35mm x 52mm. I paid roughly $4 each on ebay with free delivery.
Also, if your lift cylinders leak try ordering alternate sizes from other sources. Cut off the ends and weld on to your replacement cylinders - much cheaper and better than the OEM. Bobcat wanted $400 per cylinder verses $140 I paid for heavier cylinders. Bobcat makes their impossible to repair - shameful engineering.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bobcat Skid Loader Ford 16L No crankshatft seal

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-29          193799

I would have thought Bobcat bought their cylinders and did not make them had I been asked. Then what do I know. Well if ole earthwrks was still here he would have jumped on that one!! ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login