Go Bottom Go Bottom

Leda T30a Belarus shifter questions

View my Photos
tractah
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-09-26          195823

I am trying to figure out the shifter on this tractor. In the Belarus 250 owners manual it shows a shifter with three legs on each side. On my particular tractor there are six spots. So far I have figured out lower left is a high gear, lower right is probably 2nd gear, middle right is extreme low range and it only works in forward. Middle left is probably 3rd or 4th. The top 2 positions don't engage so far. The picture in the manual shows II for upper left and I for upper right. The middle right shows 4/3, middle left shows 2 (3om) and 1(3om), lower left shows 6/5 and lastly lower right says 2/1.

The manual says 8 forward speeds and 6 for reverse. There is an L shaped metal bracket that covers up the middle right position which is granny low or whatever.

A weird thing happens when selecting the upper portions, nothing happens, then when you go back to the other gears it wont move until you put the shifter into the upper right position and then back down. Nonetheless I am thoroughly confused by this setup. If anyone experienced with these can shed some light it would be much appreciated.

Do the upper two select in between high and low? It seems very odd that you would have to select your high low with the same shifter as when you shift.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Leda T30a Belarus shifter questions

View my Photos
cowrider
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-09-26          195824

Post a photo of the shifter and we will try to figure it out for you. I get lost after a sentence. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login