Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Holland TC 29 Scoop and Custom Implements

View my Photos
BillMullens
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-04-01          26164

Tractor guys,Some may be interested in these accessories that I made for my tractor; perhaps will give somebody some ideas for some of their own projects.Bill

Link:   TC29 Accessories

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Stephen R. Cebenko
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-04-02          26188

Hey Bill, how ya doin'? We were talking about the differences between the hydros and the manuals. I do notice at least one difference that would be nice on non "D" models. The wrap around headlights seem that they would come in handy for nighttime work. How do the regular ones work? ....

View my Photos
david swann

2001-04-02          26205

Thanks for the pictures! I got alot of great ideas form you posting. Kinda what the boards about

David ....

View my Photos
J. Dubbs

2001-04-03          26221

Steve, I recently cracked my headlight assembly on my TC35S so before ordering the assembly for the manual I priced the wrap around lights. The wrap around assembly was $92 compared to $24 for the plain light assembly. The plain assembly works just fine, but the wraps are nice looking. ....

View my Photos
BillMullens
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-04-03          26247

Steve, I haven't tried a "D" at night, but have no problems with the function of the standard lights. The D's do look nice, though.
Speaking of cracking a headlight, has anybody got a good design for a front-end guard/pushbar? It's next on my list.

Bill
West Virginia ....

View my Photos
BoomerBoy

2001-04-03          26275

Bill,
What a great looking tractor! It is easy to see why you find it easy to be enthusiastic with its improvements! We need more TC owners to show their improvements and attachment ideas. Keep on plowin'! ....

View my Photos
BeeFarmer

2001-04-04          26320

I saw a new RED Case with what looked to be a brush guard on front. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2001-04-04          26321

Bill, would it be right to assume that you don't have a loader but use the 3pH scoop instead? How do you like it, I suppose you have been using it on materials that you have had dumped in like dirt and Gravel and mulch? Is the scoop pretty stable when loaded and on grades? ....

View my Photos
BillMullens

2001-04-04          26326

Dirt scoop works great. I've loaded about 18 tons of gravel in about 4-1/2 hours with it. It's also good for digging up small tree or bush stumps; you can angle the scoop down with the top link and back into them, cutting the roots and allowing you to get under the stump and pick it up with the 3ph. Works good on rocks, too. I broke mine already, if you notice the one blue piece on my scoop, it is now 2-1/2" square tubing, was 2-1/2" angle; I twisted the stock piece working on a rock (picked up too much with the 3ph while backing up). Also, with a scoop full of gravel, the front wheels get pretty light, thus the front end ballast. Can't really answer your question about handling on a slope; my land is all pretty flat - a rarity in WV.

Bill ....

Link:   Loading gravel

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-09-06          145440

Hi Bill,

We have some people interested in the dirt scoop do you have any pix of using yours and do you still have it instead of a loader?

Dennis ....

View my Photos
BillMullens

2008-01-29          150895

I realize I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I just saw the last post.

My old pics of my TC29 and dirt scoop are in my profile pics at #21,22,23. As I posted before, before I get blasted for it, the ROPS is down because I was dumping in a shed...wouldn't go in with the ROPS up. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login