Go Bottom Go Bottom

Has Anyone purchased or built a cab for TC35

View my Photos
mcsd126
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-11-10          136800

I have been wanting to either purchase or build a cab for my TC35, I have looked at Curtis Cabs and Sims Cab depot, anyone have any suggestions or pics of your cabs???

Thanks

Mike

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-11          136823

Have you seen the ones from New Holland? Sweet. In fact that's what they call it: "SuperSuite".

Also check out the european/australian NH sites too---they offer a different areodynamic cab that isn't offered here to my knowledge.

Incidentaly, the aftermarket cabs I've seen just don't hold up well as far as rusting is concerned. It might sound extreme but I think if I were to get one I'd first take it apart and repaint it as an extra measure of protection.

But I'm jis' sayin' ....

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-11          136824

Here's the United Kingdom NH site cab photos. ....

Picture Link
New Holland Tractors Has Anyone purchased or built a cab for TC35

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-11-11          136825

And this is NH N. America's cab. ....

Picture Link
New Holland Tractors Has Anyone purchased or built a cab for TC35

View my Photos
oneace

2006-11-15          136975

Look through my pics. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-11-17          137057

Tony, is it an optical illusion or is the cab on the 33DA top heavy? All that glass and steel has to add a significant amount of weight---what, about 600-700lb.?

I wouldn't feel safe in any kind of side-hill over few degrees. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2006-11-19          137143

If I remember right they were not that heavy. I am sure it changed the center of gravity some but not so much that I ever noticed. I probably took it on a steeper hill side than most operators ever would. And yest EW I no you are not most operators. ....

View my Photos
rogerson

2007-01-28          139282

I have a TC45D with a Jodale Perry Boxer cab (hard) and like it alot. I am actually interested in selling the unit only because I find the NH ground speed a little slow and want to get away from the Hydro transmission into a gear drive with a shuttle. ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-01-28          139284

Can there be that much difference in ground speed between the gear and hydro? I'm pretty sure there is almost no difference in my TC33D and a non-hydro version. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-01-28          139285

Can there be that much difference in ground speed between the gear and hydro? I'm pretty sure there is almost no difference in my TC33D and a non-hydro version. ....

View my Photos
cutter

2007-01-28          139287

I am no Curtis fan but the cab I purchase for my Kubota is really quite nice. I will attempt to add a picture to my photos.

It is a hard top and glass windshield with wiper but the doors are soft. I like being able to remove them easily for summer use. Cost was very reasonable.

View my Photos
rogerson

2007-01-29          139290

Actually I am not all that sold on the hydrostatic transmission to be honest. I know it is good for loader work and I use this tractor for alot of loader work at my golf course, but for cutting fairways and pulling a mower, my old MF 235 outworks it in a minute. Talking with a salesman after the fact of purchasing this unit he admitted a gear drive is more efficient in getting horsepower to the wheels. Unfortunately you don't see many gear transmissions in this class of tractor.
The other complaint I have is the 13mph top speed. We use this unit for snow removal in the winter and it is great getting around driveways and parking lots, but very slow for travel from lot to lot that we clear. I have a friend who has been in snow for years and he just bought a couple of MF 1547's with the quad shift shuttle and he finds them as effective as hydro's plus quicker ground speed. ....

View my Photos
rogerson

2007-01-29          139293

The Jordale Perry Boxer cab door removes in a minute and so do the side windows for summer ventilation. On the newer Jordale Perry cabs a/c is also now an option. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2007-01-29          139308

The New Holland, CaseIH tractors have a comfort cab that is very reaeasonable to buy although it is not very weather tight it will stop some of the breeze. They sell for under 1,000 which is a good starter price. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2007-01-29          139319

The new Tractors have a factory cab. I stopped in the other day and sat in one and I really like the way it is layed out. Very good viewing area. And I saw (off subject) that they have a new loader as well. They claim that you can be off of 90 degrees and it will guide it self in. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login