Go Bottom Go Bottom

My New Holland Dealer Corriher Implement Co

View my Photos
Robin Jacoway
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-06-11          57354

I have been ghosting this forum for months trying to find the right tractor to purchase. After reading many, many posts. I decided on a TC40D SS w/17LA FEL, Bush-Hog, Box Scraper and 9" Post Hole Digger. Though I've been a sceptic about purchasing over the internet. I've read many positive things about Corriher Implement Co., so I decided to give them a call and judge for myself.

Well, I've spoke to many of the folks there, but primarily Brandon and Ted, let me tell you, I think it was the best thing I ever did. I'm a person willing to pay a little more for service, these guy's outshined my local dealer by a long shot. Everything I purchased was just as promised. I was treated very professionally and they were very prompt to answer all of my questions about freight. Did I mention that I saved over $3000.!!!! I also got a better model tractor than I had originaly planned for due to their competitive pricing.

I live in Southern California, Corriher is in NC. With Freight included I still saved $3000. You guy's in NC don't know what you've got.

I am a very pleased to join the fraternity of New Holland owners and will continue to purchase products from Corriher Impliments.

Robin

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Kris,From,NC

2003-06-11          57365

Congratulations on your new tractor. I live in NC as you can tell by my sign in name. I bought from Ted in Febuary of this year I have only 37 hours on my TC-33D (I also use my 1952 8n)and I love it. Ted saved me about $3500 on my tractor, like you said you have to be nuts in my opinion to buy anywheres else.

Enjoy your new member of the family.

Kris ....

View my Photos
anonz

2003-06-17          57875

I have been in contact with Corriher on the EXACT tractor you bought. Furthermore I am looking to get it delivered to Missouri. I'd really appreciate it if you could answer a few easy questions:

- Price of TC40D with SS and 17LA?
- Price (per mile) for drop shipping?
- What type of discount % was on the aux implements?
- Assuming they didn't collect sales tax in NC - correct?

Thanks

View my Photos
pekabu

2003-06-18          57916

Check out http://www.oktractors.com/. I was told 5-700 for shipping to New hampshire. ....

View my Photos
Blueman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-06-26          58368

I talked to Steve at Corriher about a 16LA loader. Inc frt, they are going to save me at least $500 over what I can get locally (Pittsburgh, PA). The local dealer said I am buying BELOW his cost. I'm not sure how Corriher does it, but I'm glad this forum recommended I call them! ....

View my Photos
melensdad
Posts: 90 Northwest Indiana, near Lowell and 8 miles from Beecher, Illinois

2003-06-30          58607

My local dealer was the same price as Corriher, but not on my first call. Corriher gave me a bottom price right off the bat. I got a TC24D for 11,650 delivered with a full tank of gas. I bought implements from Corriher because they blew my local dealer away on price + quality. Kubota was $1270 more expensive!!! ....

View my Photos
hutch987

2003-12-10          70785

Robin, I live in northern California, (Modesto area). Do you mind telling me how much the shipping was from NC to So. Cal? ....

View my Photos
osheen

2003-12-10          70787

I bought a set of lynch pins from them that were on ebay for $2 and paid $7 to have them shipped to Oregon. I talked to Rick on the phone to arrange shipping and he treated me like I was spending 100 grand. Truly a class act operation. ....

View my Photos
wbowhunt
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-11          70792

For Those asking about shipping costs. If you go to the Corriher site and look at the new tractors and prices, at the bottom of the pictures and infor regarding the tractor there is a link to shipping. If you enter your state, it gives you a rough estimate on the shipping costs. I looked at my local area which is the panhandle of WV and although you can not be specific to location ( Just state ) I used PA and Delaware as my reference. It was about $439 +/- 10%. Understand that it is rough, but even with that, for me it would be almost a $1000 less then what I would have to pay in Tax ....

View my Photos
CBROWN4085

2003-12-13          71092

CORRIHER IMP. IS A WONDERFUL COMPANY THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH BUYING OUT OF STATE IS THAT IVE NOTICED WITH MY TC40 SS 17LA WITH A 511 BRADCO BACKHOE IS THAT YES I WOULD HAVE SAVED $2500 WITH THE NC LOCATION BUT IM GLAD I DIDNT BECAUSE MY LOCAL DEALER WOULD NOT AND HAS THE CHOICE TO NOT CARRY THE WARRANTY AT THAT PARTICULAR DEALER. AND LUCKY FOR ME IVE HAD A LOAD OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS MACHINE. FROM BUTTONS FALLING APART TO THE THROTTLE CABLE STICKING AND THE IDLE CONTROL PUMP FAILING EVEN THE STARTER FUSE BLEW. MANY ISSUES NEW HOLLAND NEEDS TO WORK THROUGH OTHER THEN THAT THE MACHINES TIGHT AND MAKES ME A TON OF MONEY ....

View my Photos
kubotaguy

2003-12-13          71097

That doesn't sound quite right as far as your NH dealer not wanting to honor the warranty of a NH tractor purchased from some where else. I think I would have to do a little more investigating. What happens if you move from California to New York? Sorry your warranty items will need to be handled in California?
Sorry to hear about the problems you have encountered with your machine. ....

View my Photos
ponyman

2003-12-20          71787

I am seriously considering a TC299D. I have checked out the Kubota sub-compact carefully, with backhoe and loader, but upon very careful inspection and thought, I realized that it is just that; a sub-compact. It is too small to really get the job done, in my humble opinion. I need to haul manure, mow several acres and I want to use a hoe. I think the ground clearance of the TC29D is far superior, as compared to a mere 6 inches. We are talking 14, as opposed to six..and pricewise? A lot more tractor overall, implements included, for durability, in use, than the BX2300 Kubota..which was quoted to me ~ about 22,000 with a front plow and mower deck. I am impressed with the New Holland machines thus far. Does anyone know? Will a front end loader clean a long, blacktop lane as well as a plow? I'm told it will when y ou get the hang of it, but I am skeptical being from the old school that you use a blade to clear snow..any advice on this? Thanks so much. ....

View my Photos
wbowhunt

2003-12-21          71818

This is just my two cents. But it looks like you compared apples and oranges with the TC29D and BX2300. If you really wanted a fair comparision you should compare the TC29 to the Kubota 7800.
As far as clearing a drive with the FEL I can't really answer that as my TC33D gets delivered Tuesday. But there is another thread on here regarding using your FEL to snow plow. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2003-12-21          71826

The front end loader will clear snow but not as efficently as a blade.

A blade can be angled and move snow to the sides a couple of passes and you're done.

BUT then again maybe you want all of your snow in a nice neat pile and your loader will work best. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login