Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Andy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-03-24          14118

got a quote today of $18,979 from a NH dealer on one of the new TC35Ds with a 16LA loader. Seems real good...any other experiences out there??.....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Donald

2000-03-25          14139

Thats sounds like a great price!Is that standard or deluxe?
Donald ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Andy

2000-03-25          14147

Donald, its a TC35D HST, R4s, FWD, tilt/tele, folding ROPS, swivel seat, all controls are really well placed (including the foot pedals - hell especially the foot pedals - *Laughing*). Only option it does not have is the SuperSteer. It has all the bells and whistles. I can't wait to drive one. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Mike Adams

2000-03-25          14162

Andy I also priced a TC35D with the same options as you listed. Price of 19,179.00. Got to drive tractor and it is really nice but looks like I will be buying a JD 4500 or 4600. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Andy

2000-03-25          14164

Mike, glad to hear you enjoyed the test drive...how were the ergonomics??
as good as the photo in the brochure shows? Was the lift easy to operate and remove/replace??........why are you opting for the JD???...BTW, its my first tractor purchase, so I'm still relatively color blind........ ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Mike Adams

2000-03-26          14192

Andy the TC35D I drove did not have a loader mounted, all controls are where you would want them, hydro pedels are easy to operate it is really a nice tractor. So why am I buying the JD? Main reason for me buying a tractor is for the backhoe. New Holland does not have a hoe to fit this tractor yet, Woods does not have a subframe bracket to fit yet, I do not want a three point hitch mounted hoe and everyone says its three months out before they will be available. I am an electrical contractor who has done all the electrical work for the JD dealership in this area going back 30 years, grew up right next door to this place as a small kid and always wanted a green tractor! All that said I think the JD may be just a little bit better made tractor. Will have to pay more up front to buy but may also be worth more 10 years down the road and I also want the Power Reverser transmission, not offered by New Holland. If I could get the hoe I want and did not have the ties to this dealership that I have good chance I'd buy Blue. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Dave Barber

2000-04-20          14982

Just got a price on a TC35D with FWD, turf-loaded, engine heater, rear worklights, arm-rest kit, and SuperSteer. Also includes 17LA loader with 72" HD Bucket, 7 foot rear blade, and 84" belly mower. Price delievered $23,770 before tax. What do you think? ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-05-30          28797

Andy: Were did you buy your TC35D? That a great price been looking though different e-mail on this web site. Thinking of buying same tractor got a few Quotes, But little pricey compared to yours and a few others, I have read. I live in Michigan. Flint dealer- Same tires loader is H.D $16,100& $3995.00 for loader. North Branch dealer- $15,800 & 3650.00 H.D loader NO SS.. Any advice???? ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
MarkS

2001-06-01          28849

I was quoted 15157 for a TC35D no SS. I ended up buying a TC40D for 16402 no SS, cost me I believe 3850 (might have been 3950) for the 16LA loader with HD bucket. This is in Southern IL very near ST. Louis MO. I bouth my machine from Sievers Equipment on I-55 in Hamel IL. Mark ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-06-01          28857

Mark: Thanks for the infor on your tractors. hope this will help me when i purchase my NH TC35D. If you think of anything else i should know please drop me a e-mail. Thanks again Rich B... ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Keith

2001-06-01          28858

I have been watching with some interest the comments about TC35D prices. I am suppose to take delivery tomorrow of a TC35D (no SS) with 16A FEL and R4 tires. Quoted price $17,995. My "local dealers" (all about one hour away) wouldn't deal much on price. The dealer I'm bying from is about two and a half hours away but beats their prices by $2000. If it is not a lemon I have a good deal. If I spend all my time trucking it back and forth from the dealer for repairs I'm not sure how I will feel. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-06-03          28922

Keith: First were do you live? That sounds like its worth the drive, besides if you needed repairs would any NH dealer have to fix it? Because it under warranty. Second does your tractor have the H.D Loader? Because not sure on 16FEL. The one I was quoted said 16LA H.D.. Is there a differents? Also are you getting a bush guard for the front? ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Keith

2001-06-06          28961

I live in New Hampshire and bought the tractor in NE New York. I did all the arraignments by phone and had the tractor delivered (paid a little extra since it was out of the normal delivery range). The bucket is supposed to be the HD, but as I can't see the two side by side I can't be sure. I hopefully will not have to test the warranty. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rick

2001-06-06          28989

its easy to tell the heavey duty bucket from the standard. the heavey duty has holes in it for the replacable cutting edge ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Keith

2001-06-06          28990

Thanks. The bucket on my tractor does have holes along the front edge for a tooth bar. ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-06-06          28997

Keith: I was hoping you lived in Michigan, Havent found that kind of deal yet. But plan to use this infor. To help me get my TC35D. Thanks Rich B ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-06-06          29005

Keith: One more thing almost forgot to ask. You N.H TC35D is Four wheel drive. correct? ....

TC35D Price

View my Photos
Keith

2001-06-07          29033

Yes, it is a 4 wheel drive model. Here in NH you wouldn't want anything but. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login