Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-01-02          46836

Recently stopped in to look at the Kubota BX22. Although the Kubota dealership had closed shop for the day, a salesman materialized from thin air and opened up the showroom to let me see everything in stock. In looking at the BX22, I was disillusioned with the actual size. I commented to the salesman that the model looked so tiny despite incorporating a loader and hoe. He confided to me that the chatter about the BX22 had been that is was "big enough to do nothing, but not big enough to do something". It would be fine for Sunday afternoon Harry Homeowner playing around he said. Of course it would benefit him to sell me a bigger more costly model, but I am being patient and looking for additional comments from those who have nothing to gain.

I have two questions:

Any BX22 owners that can honestly comment as to the actual ability of the machine to do tasks. I don t mean digging a garage foundation, but give me some examples of what you got out of this machine task related.

Kubota Dealers and research personnel. Has any consideration been given to putting together a package deal with the B7500 or 2410 to incorporate the FEL and Hoe ? I realize the 7500 is about equal in HP but it is heavier, and I m told "geared diffently". I would imagine greater Hoe capability and stability here.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
KIOTIMAN

2003-01-02          46839

All I can tell you is my best friend has the bx 22 and regrets not buying a biggger tractor. As your own words stated this is a great for wally weekender who wants to move some mulch but struggles with big work loads. The question is do you want a compact tractor or a sub-compact, big difference between the two. I would rather have to much tractor than not enough. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-01-02          46840

That s what I was afraid of. I prefer the compact. I guess I just needed to see some affirmation as to my suspicions. I would like to see Kubota offer a package deal with the compact instead of the sub compact. Does Kioti offer something like this with FEL and Hoe at comparable price? I think the Kubota 7500 with FEL and Hoe is around 20k neighborhood. I don t want to live in that neighborhood. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
slowrev

2003-01-02          46841

Cletus, I don't think you will find a NEW compact of any mid to large size with FEL and HOE for much less than 20k. Kioti has a 19 hp model ( pretty small) with FEL and HOE for about 16-17k. You might find one of the Chinese tractors with FEL and HOE for 2 or 3 thousand less.

You might want to check out your used options. to stay below 20K.

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DavesTractor

2003-01-02          46845

You can get a Branson 3510 with a loader and hoe for just under $20K. Weighs about 4700lbs in TLB trim, has a great loader and a quick detach sub-frame hoe. The quality is great. You could even get a set of quick attach front forks and scoop up a BX22 with it as it lifts about 1650lbs on the front.

Before any BX owner takes offense, I must say that they are a fine tractor and will do more work than most people think. Furthermore, not everone needs to dig out a huge oak tree stump in a half hour. If you have a little patience, you can do a lot of work with one. We sell a lot of little Yanmars that are not much bigger and the customers are pleased with them. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
JAZAK

2003-01-02          46850

I really do not know if you are looking at a TLB or a tractor that can change its implements. I needed the option to use other equipement but I did look at a TERIMITE and was impressed. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-01-02          46853

Let me see if I can inject a little common sense into this discussion.

The B7500 weighs 1367 pounds, Has 16 pto horses and comes with a 6.5 ft backhoe.

The B2410 weighs just 110 (1477) pounds more, has 18 pto horse power and has the same 6.5 foot hoe.

Now the much misunderstood BX22: it outweighs them both at 1520 pounds, splits the difference with 16.7 pto HP and comes with a 6 ft. backhoe.

Yes, I know. It has small tires, which are a boon to me because the tractor is so much more stable.

So, could someone please tell me where any of the above models runs rings around the other?
Is it the 7/10's of a horsepower??
Or the 6 inch greater digging depth?
Or the extra 150 pounds base weight?

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
slowrev

2003-01-02          46855

Good one Mark.

I am not sure that the specs are relevant to many tractor owners though. It all seems to depend on the color and model that they have their behind on :) I can't really exclude myself from this either:)

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-01-03          46864

Dave alluded to a good point, and it is one that has been made here before. There is a "construction" standard by which we unconsciously compare things.

That is probably why cletus mentioned digging a garage foundation, which, by the way, I wouldn't hesitate to tackle with my BX.

Anyway, as Dave pointed out, a true construction T/L/B weighs a couple or three tons and can easily cart off most of our compacts in the bucket.

Our machines cannot compete in their league. But then again you don't see puny looking construction backhoes in a big mining operation, the stuff they use there could cart off several construction backhoes at one time.

When people deride my choice of tractor, saying: "why don't I get a real backhoe? loader? etc?", I tell them three things.

1) My whole T/L/B package cost the same as any given piece of a big yellow machine.

2) The payment each month is the same price as one days rental on big yellow and I am pretty damn sure I can get more work done in 30 days with my Kubota than they can in one day with their rental.

3) (And here is the real point) I didn't get the BX to replace big yellow from the rental yard. I got the BX to replace a pick and shovel and a wheel barrow.
Believe me, it does a wonderful job of replacing those tools and saving my 53 year old knees, back and shoulders.

Cletus, here is the testimonial you asked for: I found out no one had pumped the septic at my new place for 25+ years, so it was time to dig it out and get it done. In the intervening years, two cottonwood trees had interlaced their roots over the top of the tank. The BX excavated four feet of compacted soil and easily ripped through roots the size of my arm to clear the top of the tank for pumping.

If that salesman is trying to tell you that a tractor that weighs less and has virtually the same horsepower and costs $8K more is going to do a better job, I suggest you check the color of his eyes and see if anything brown is overflowing out of his ears.
Mark

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
larry

2003-01-03          46867

And besides you had fun doing it with your BX ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-03          46868

Yup. I guess now I have four things to say. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
JimBober

2003-01-03          46871

Mark:
In answer to your question of what is the difference between the BX22, 7500 and 2410. I own a B2400 with a backhoe and am seriously thinking baout trading "down" to a BX22. It fits the size I need better BUT you do loose some things. There is a lot more then weight to consider. The 2400 has almost 300lbs additional lifting power on the Loader and alomst a 1000lbs additional breakout force on the backhoe. While the base tractor weights may be similar the attachments are not. The B series loader and backhoe are considerably heavier. If you set the BX and a 2410 side by side (which I have done), you will definately find a diference in construction. Weight aside, the B series is constructed for more heavy duty work which is reflected in the price tag...

Jim Bober

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
KIOTIMAN

2003-01-03          46872

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MR HUNTSINGER GETS HIS INFO BUT THE kIOTI'S OUT WEIGH THE BX BY CLOSE TO 400 POUNDS. IF YOU WANT HYDRO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CK 20 BY KIOTI I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT HAS BETTER SPECS THAN THE BX AND A BETTER PRICE. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-03          46875

The original question concerned three different KUBOTA models and I took the information out of the Kubota sales literature. If you don't believe me I am sure the stats are on the KUBOTA web site.
Jim, take a look at the steel "box" the BX backhoe mounts to on the rear end. It is solid steel and one inch thick. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
JimBober

2003-01-03          46877

Mark:
Yep, I did look at it. That "box" and the 2 additional pieces of frame reinforecment are what adds most of the additional 200 lbs from the bx-2200 to the BX22.

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-03          46880

Jim,
I have also been thinking about how they rate loader and three point lift capacity. It is certainly not based on the limitations of the hydraulic system.

For example my BX book sez 680 pounds capacity on the 3pt., 24 inches aft of the lift point, yet I have lifted and moved loads that weighed up to 1500 pounds. The rear tires got a little flat and it needed some counter balance in the FEL bucket, but it lifted and moved a planter box with 15 cubic feet of damp soil (I will never attempt to repeat this stunt, I didn't stop to calculate the weight of this item before I moved it).

Maybe the limiting factors are the tires or the overall weight and balance.
I think if you had a BX with no FEL attached, that 680# would max out the balance factor on the front end and you would begin to lose your steering traction.

Same with the loader, it is rated to lift 460# but when I get the bucket lip stuck under a root it has enough power to lift the rear end of the tractor off the ground along with me, a set of wheel weights and 300 more pounds of rear ballast. I don't know how to do the engineering calculations to prove how much force that takes but I will bet the milk money it is more than 460 pounds.

Where did you find the breakout numbers for the backhoes? I can't find them in the material I have. I have two different "digging force" numbers for the BX, one each for the bucket cylinder and the dipperstick cylinder, are these different than breakout force? ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
KIOTIMAN

2003-01-03          46881

weight kubota bx 1520 lbs. kubota b7500 1323lbs.
KIOTI LK1914 WEIGHS 2132 AND THE NEW CK20 WEIGHS 1993LBS. . ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-03          46884

"Mr. Hunstiger" is my dad, call me Mark but do not call me late for dinner.
And in an effort to keep the comparisons as valid as possible, I used the weights for HST on all models. Hence the 1367 number for the B7500. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2003-01-03          46885

Kiotiman,

I know you love Kioti's, but this is not a conversation on Kioti's, so if you could, let's keep to the topic Kubota BX.

What any of the Kioti's weigh in this case is not relevant.

Mark has made some valuable points for prospective Kubota Buyers. This is a complex issue that I also have a problem wrestling with, is a BX or B series the right Kubota solution. They are all so close except for Tire size.

DennisCTB
TractorPoint.com ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
James T

2003-01-03          46889

I own a BX22 and have found it very usefull. I have dug out a couple of 20" stumps and some rocks that must have gone around 500-600lbs with no problem.
I bought the BX because it is as big a tractor that I could get and still be practical to mow my lawn. I would hesitate in saying it is too small to be of any use, there is no home/small farm job I would not consider doing with it although it may take more time then with a larger more powerful tractor. Unless time is money and one doesn't enjoy working with their tractor I see no need for a larger tractor for the average home/small farm. I think your dealer is trying to make the big sale. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-01-03          46890

Whoa ! easy guys. Didn t want to get all that testerone and diesel fuel mixed together. Just some objective observations ref to good compact with loader and hoe that can do some real work horse and light construction stuff. I ve got Deere, Kubota, and Kioti all close to me. No Branson dealers in my state. Will have to look some more. The CK20 looks real interesting, but again, I would want to know what it can do in the hands of an actual user vs what the spec sheets say it does.

Appreciate the comments ref to digging out septic and confidence to dig foundations etc. I should have made note, but did not check the ground clearance of BX22. That would be another concern regarding my choice. I had to level 10 dump loads of millings across my drive this past spring.
The dumptruck operators were average and left a lot of mounds; this made tractor clearance a bit of an issue. Front tires in that case good bit bigger. The 8 1/2 " front tires concern me quite a bit. I ve not yet used one, so please don t think I m picking on it. Just being patient and evaluating options. Thanks again for your testimonials. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-03          46893

I think ground clearance becomes an issue if you have a BX with a mid mount mower. It might "high center" if you have some pretty rugged land.
I have been grading previously untouched land with mature high desert brush to make a new driveway. It has plenty of ground clearance for this sort of work with a front blade.
I got a front blade with my BX and it makes a pretty good little bull dozer.
It would be a simple matter to push a 54 or 60 inch path ahead of your 48 inch tractor.
A decent rear blade is even cheaper and you can swivel it to grade mounds of dirt in reverse. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
KIOTIMAN

2003-01-03          46899

DENNIS CTB read the 3rd post he asked for info's on kioti's. i am not slamming kubota's from what i have seen of my friends tractor and what he has told me is that the bx is too small, and that was the original question of this post by cletus. The guy is simply asking for an opinion and i gave as did mark.bottom line it is his money and he buy what he wants. also i have read plenty of slams on kioti on this web site, ie no track record, copy cats, old technology, to name a few. finally i believe kubota is a great tractor manufacturer, but the bx in my opinion is not one of there better models. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2003-01-03          46903

Kiotiman,
Ooops!

Sorry about that. I did not see that question on Kioti.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other on Kioti. As to slams on Kioti, I did not think I slammed them or any one else. But I will look into that for you.

We used to have a guy here from a Kioti Dealer who kept on spamming the TractorPoint board with Kioti stuff that was not relevant to the question being asked. So I am a little oversensitive when I see something that could possibly be in that vein.

I know I have said the newer Kiotis look alot like the Kubota L's, but that is a really cool thing not a slam.

And the lower price is certainly appealing, guess I'll have to have a look see at a dealer in my area.

DennisCTB
TractorPoint.com

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Dwight

2003-01-03          46907

Kiotiman,

I think your friend must have just bought the wrong size tractor. That should not, and does not, take anything away from Kubota's BX22. That's what Mark was trying to get across. A "one size fits all" tractor does not exist. The BX series was designed to fulfill a need in the tractor market. Now other manufacturers are following suite and producing sub-compacts. Many tractor owners don't need a larger tractor. When it comes to tractors, bigger is not always better. The buyer needs to pick the right tractor for the job and for me the BX is the right size tractor.

Dwight ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
slowrev

2003-01-03          46908

Dwight has it right about there not being a one size fits all. I don't think there has ever been such a wide selection of different sized/featured tractors as there is today.

My only advice is to get one from a good dealer you trust for service after the sale, and to be sure to get a large enough tractor for your current and forseeable future needs. If you get too small of a tractor you will be disapointed and it may be unsafe for what you are trying to do with it.

Boards like this one provide a very enjoyable and valuable service for all of us who are trying to decide which one to buy, and to share and learn about tractors.

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
KIOTIMAN

2003-01-03          46912

again just giving my oponion on the question. if you have a bx and enjoy it great. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Peters

2003-01-03          46919

I agree there are a number of tractors available now in this size range. There are a number of different machines in all different size ranges and styles. It is a bit like automotive market with the diversity of models available.
The smallest and most manuverable are the Toro Dingo and the Ramrod. These are stand behind and allow the user to move easily in tight places.
The smaller Kubota BX and JD tractors are a cross between just a garden tractor and a compact.
The 4 wheel steering Bobcat allow use on turf with the power of a skidsteer.
The articulated tractors allow similar tight turns on soft turf or ground.
The other end of the scale are the large Kioti DX tractors, NH or Deere. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
RichT

2003-01-07          47117

I've had my BX22 now for about 4 months. I've used it to pull stumps and bushes, lift heavy rafters to rebuild part of my roof (termites), and, yes, to dig a foundation trench for a detached 3 car garage and workshop.

I adapted a Cat0 Gannon rollover scraper to work with the BX and use it to maintain a 1 acre horse arena. As Mark suggests, you can push or pull soil around with the rear blade even in tight areas like horse corrals.

Which brings me to the reason I bought the BX...its ability to maneuver around my property and replace my 50yr old back as the primary digging and lifting device. With its relatively narrow width it moves in/out of my stone wall gates, so I can bring hydraulic power to all areas of my property. My neighbor owns a JD310D backhoe and borrows my BX for closein work around his home.

It boils down to your needs and intended use. We can argue for days whos the best tractor. IMO, all the usual suspects (JD, NH, Kub, etc) sell excellent products. "...being patient and evaluating options" is definitely the prudent approach. Good luck. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Chief

2003-01-07          47131

Enough said.......split the difference and get the John Deere 4210 with the FEL and Hoe and be done with it! ;) ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Art White

2003-01-08          47145

If you are worried about he size of a BX22 than maybe you should look at the B-21. That is a little heavier and you can drop the hoe off like on the BX but you cannot install the mid mount mower on that chassis. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-01-08          47162

Thanks again for all your input. Spoke to another salesman at different dealership altogether. He was more objective than first salesman. His perspective is that the BX22 is still a bit too new for him to have a strong viewpoint on it, however, he did indicate that he has received positive feedback on 22 capablities. He has sold to Nursery owners, and contractors doing light line work,etc. He also admitted that he had the same reservations I had when the 22 debuted. After telling him what I needed to do, e.g. pulling small fallen trees from across drive after winter and summer storms, stump digging, drive maintenance, building stone walls and moderate other digging, and light construction, he felt that I would not need a bigger machine. Now he has my interest, because he could have twisted my arm toward the bigger models which I am still open too, even though I realize I am going to be spending easily 15k-20k on new. But hey, if I can save a couple k and still get the job done safely, without breakdowns all the time, I ll do it. I just don t want to buy something just under capability of general needs.

So my next question to Art, James T. and Mark: I m sure the 22 can dig through unobstructed dirt with no trouble. The soil in my region is loaded with rocks. Have any of you guys had experience with hitting a 200 -300 pound rock 2-3 ft down with the 22 ? Did you get bounced all over the place or did you get it out with a lot or little trouble ?

As far as stump digging, the salesman indicated that several of his customers pulled stumps and tap roots out with no problem. Saplings are one thing, but he lead me to believe a stump 2-3ft across will come out without much trouble. I read a post here earlier about a 22 owner pulling stump 5" across that had to be worked a bit. That made me wonder, if the 22 struggled or if the owner just took his time and dug around and under ? Was that you Mark ?

Again thanks to all who comment. This resource is outstanding. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DavesTractor

2003-01-08          47163

Cletus, I have pulled some 3 foot diameter Oak and Walnut trres out with a baby excavator. I had a Kobelco 007, about 1700lbs with an 8hp diesel. It would dig about 4' deep. So we are talking about a small unit. It would take several hours to dig them out. More of a sport with a unit this size, yet it would have taken days with a shovel and pick. I would dig around the tree, then cut through the larger roots with an axe or chainsaw, then dig some more and so on. On a 12" Apricot tree, it took about 15 minutes. So from the perspective of pick and shovel, it will do fantastic. From the perspective of a 40HP CUT with hoe, it will be slow. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
slowrev

2003-01-08          47166

Good information for everyone there Davestractor. I had not used a smaller hoe and was curious myself.

Ben

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-01-09          47224

Thanks DavesTractor for advice . Speed of job is moderate concern. Safety and effectiveness without excessive wear more of an issue. The more time I spend outside of the house doing work, the less I have to do inside ! It s over to the Kioti dealer next. They are expecting shipment of new spring models including CK20 in March. Don t know much about the Kioti's, guess I ll be learning soon. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
zedosix

2003-01-10          47276

What is the weight of the bx22 without the hoe and fel. Is it included in the weight of this tractor? ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-01-10          47278

The base weight is 1520#, the BH and FEL add about 1100# more. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Anthony Zarola

2003-01-29          48353

My bx22 is the first tractor I have owned. I learned how to use it to perform to the purpose that IT was made . I feel it is versitle, powerful, economical, and most of all, mine. I have excavated, loaded, mowed, rototilled, and dug post-holes. This tractor will do anything you are able to have the patience to undertake. A smaller tractor takes more time to move volume, but fits into small spaces. I have 61 hours with 0 problems. I believe in MAINTENANCE. If you treat any product with disrespect, it will eventually fail you. I feel that ALL these tractors are over-priced, but the manual labor needed to do some of these jobs is also exorbitant. All and all, I like my little tractor. I am 6' 3" but it fits me just fine. The only thing I wish it had as standard equipment would be a safe place to set my beer-can, (I do drive and drink on MY jobs at home). if you could rent a bx22 somewhere, you could make a more accurate judgement, I hope there are greater decisions in your life than this one...... signed, HAPPY IN TENNESSEE ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
cletus

2003-01-29          48362

Thanks for testimony. Any prudent decision is predicated on research, either scientific empirical data or testimonial review. Who wants to spend 20k and find out their machine is inadequate and underperforming ? I don t think you ll find any takers here. That s why this site is beneficial. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Dave in Indiana

2003-03-25          51873

Does anyone that has a BX22 use it with a post hole digger? I am looking to buy a standard cat 1 post hole drill with a 12" auger and was wondering if the BX would power it okay. I was also concerned if the short 3pt arms would lift the auger high enough to clear the ground.

I have had my BX for about 6 months now and love it. I have done everything from bushhogging my pastures, plowing snow, burying several hundred feet of drain tile and moving 30 tons of gravel with no problems at all.

Thanks for the input. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
johnfundy

2003-03-25          51879

Seems like a heated topic! The good news is, for the most part we're all talking Kubota, which means we're talking top-of-the line equipment. Choosing "B" vs. "BX" really comes down to specific needs and money. Either way, you can"t lose. As a recent addition to the Kubota family, however, I had a certain amount of money to spend on a tractor. I looked at BX and B. I purchased a used B for less than a new BX in the same hp range. My thinking was the extra tractor I received plus the savings out-weighed the advantages of the BX.

John ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Art White

2003-03-26          51889

Dave there are several units out there for the BX. Yes they are not the big units that also give troubles hooking up to many of the compacts but a shorter frame and auger. I would worry as to the stoutness of the gear box for the 12" auger if used here in NY but not all the world is the same. Many augers that fit on three point hitch are difficult to install on compacts and they often need to be fine tuned on the larger tractors to work right as well. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-03-26          51923

My BX22 works just fine with the Gearmore PHD I got with my JD4100. It certainly has enough power and lifts it high enough for easy transport. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-03-26          51927

Mark,
If you are reading this, I appreciate your input ref to BX. I was 95% on the Bx until suggestion that I upgrade to b7800 and add FEL and HOE. I have very rocky soil in my region (mid atlantic west of Chesapeake Bay). I m a little leary of the 17 PTO hoe to get through that, thus feeding my fear that the 7800 will be the better option.

I know you commented at one point the 7800 would be the perfect machine for you. If you upgrade, would this be to replace the 22, or add to your fleet ? I m going to close the deal in less than a month so I am ready for the warm season. Appreciate your comments. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-03-26          51928

If I got B7800 it would be to replace the other two tractors. As I see it, it has all the strong points of both of the tractors I presently own.

I gave serious thought to doing just that, but I owe more on the tractors than I can sell them for so I have decided to just keep them and use them until there is some equity there. ....

Kubota Curious re BX 22

View my Photos
Cletus

2003-03-26          51931

Mark-

Thanks for your response. Since the 7800 can be fitted with a MMM, hoe and fel, it sounds like the best of all solutions for my needs. I can t imagine ever needing more than 30 hp. I m waiting for cost estimate on 7800 with fel and hoe. I will make final decision based on those numbers.
Thanks for your perspective.

BTW, many of the plumbing co and electric co contractors in my area are now starting to purchase the 22 for commercial use. I think this is a pretty strong endorsement for the machine. Apparently they too see it as more than just a residential purpose or vanity item. The hoe on a 22 can get their work crews to another contract site in a fraction of the time a pick and shovel man can. And the 22 doesn t require medical,dental, or workman's comp protection. Thanks again. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login