Go Bottom Go Bottom

Subcompact Tractor VS Compact Tractor Implements

View my Photos
getmcghee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-02-07          160152

I have a bx1500 and am having trouble finding attachments, is there a difference between attachments for the compact tractors and those for subcompacts like my bx1500?
Thanks Jim

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-07          160153

Jim,

Yes, there is a difference between the two. I'm not a big fan of the sub-compacts, for just this reason.

You'll need to find implements that are designed for use on the sub-compact tractors. Most farm outlets stock Category I implements. You'll either have to special order your implements, or visit the dealer.

Joel ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-07          160164

Look for catagory 0-1 implements. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2009-02-08          160173

Like these:

http://www.gearmore.com/product%20index/CatPg_45-46.pdf ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
getmcghee

2009-02-08          160176

Thanks for all the help. Anyone know where to get a inexpensive front loader for the midget tractor?
Thanks Jim ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2009-02-08          160179

Jim,

I highly doubt that you'll find an inexpensive loader for the BX1500. The loader is generally the most expensive attachment you'll ever buy for your tractor.

Koyker Manufacturing offers two loader models for the BX1500 tractor. You have your choice between the Koyker 50, or the model 120. Both are available in Kubota orange.

Please click on the link below. Select your manufacturer - model -- 2 or 4 wheel drive -- cab or no cab -- and the results will pop up for you. Click on the links to see the photos of the loaders available for your tractor.

I've owned a Koyker loader in the past. They make a good loader. It's not the best available, but plenty good. They're made in South Dakota, USA.

Joel ....

Link:   Koyker Loader Search

Picture Link
Kubota Tractors Subcompact Tractor VS Compact  Tractor Implements

View my Photos
JOHNWTHOMAS

2009-02-10          160202

Tractor Supply has some implements that fit the BX. They are called XB model of boxblades and I guess other implements. I have BX and L tractors now. Had a B before. Most implements fit all tractors. Landscape rake, fertilize spreader and Ferguson reseeder fit all of my tractors. Just match size of implement to HP of tractor. BX will not lift implement off ground as high as B and L but they are not as high off the ground. I have owned a BX2200 and a BX1500 and used these implements on all of them. My boxblade is the only one that's an XB model. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-02-10          160211

Quote:
Originally Posted by candoarms | view 160179
Jim,I highly doubt that you'll find an inexpensive loader for the BX1500.The loader is generally the most expensive attachment you'll ever buy for your tractor.Koyker Manufacturing offers two loader models for the BX1500 tractor.You have your choice between the Koyker 50, or the model 120.Both are available in Kubota orange.Please click on the link below.Select your manufacturer - model --2 or 4 wheel drive -- cab or no cab -- and the results will pop up for you.Click on the links to see the photos of the loaders available for your tractor.I've owned a Koyker loader in the past.They make a good loader.It's not the best available, but plenty good.They're made in South Dakota, USA.Joel

No idea where I got the idea that was an import brand but glad to learn it is not. I know Koyker and Korea are not the same but in todays world. Next thing I learn with be Candoarms is not in Canada. ....

View my Photos
getmcghee

2009-02-10          160214

THANKS! Good information, just called Tractor supply and they are expecting some implements in the xb to arrive soon for the spring season. Thank you for taking the time to help. Any other insights on the bx1500 would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jim ....

View my Photos
getmcghee

2009-02-10          160219

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNWTHOMAS | view 160202
Tractor Supply has some implements that fit the BX. They are called XB model of boxblades and I guess other implements. I have BX and L tractors now. Had a B before. Most implements fit all tractors. Landscape rake, fertilize spreader and Ferguson reseeder fit all of my tractors. Just match size of implement to HP of tractor. BX will not lift implement off ground as high as B and L but they are not as high off the ground. I have owned a BX2200 and a BX1500 and used these implements on all of them. My boxblade is the only one that's an XB model.
Thanks John got the email, will register. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-02-15          160341

YouTractor SPAM!!! AGAIN!

This guy has used atleast two different but similar names since December '08; has been censored by Cutter for spam before, apologized, then comes back today under a different name with the SAME crap!

First he says he's from Ireland, now he says he's from the US.

What's next: send him a $1,000 money-order to cover expenses and he'll send you the million-dollar inheritance from your late uncle-in-law, twice removed, on your dead neighbor's sister's side?

There's gotta be a way to keep these guys from infiltrating here to begin with in light of they use the same spam device/info.

Dennis?

[moderator DennisCTB] [deleted it] ....

View my Photos
Art White

2009-02-24          160584

You might get lucky and find a left over at a dealer! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login