Go Bottom Go Bottom

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
WH_Bob
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-03-31          14323

Has anyone taken delivery of a Kubota B7500. If so, what has your experience been with this model? What attachments are you using and what was your decision making process in deciding to purchase a B7500? Any comments would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Charlie Lutz

2000-04-03          14421

I just last Friday took delivery of a B7500 DT with loader and R4 tires. Do to lots of rain, have only spent a couple of hours on it Saturday morning. For my needs, it is the perfect size and appears to be working great. I bought it sight unseen, but the specs. fit exactly what I was looking for and the price was good. It is small enough to fit in tight places and is pretty quiet as well. Also a bit cheaper then the L series.

Charlie ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
WH_Bob

2000-04-05          14488

Charlie, please let me know of your experience as soon as you can? What attachments did you get? Do you have R4's on the front? I am trying to get the following question answered: In terms of strength and durability, is there any difference between the engine, transmission, and axels of the 7500 and the 2410. I don't think there is, but I have yet to speak to anyone who has actually torn one down for repairs. The same question/answer would apply to 7300 versus 2400. Any help you can give will be appreciated. ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Charlie Lutz

2000-04-06          14514

Yes, my 7500 has R4 on front and back. After using it a few hours with the loader, would not want turf tires, not enough traction. The front loader is the only attachment I have at the moment. Planning on a tiller in the future. Can't give you any help on the "guts" as that is out of my league. All in all, I am happy with the 7500. It appears to be perfect for my situation. ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Stan Kalista

2000-07-08          17817

I have a B-7500 with a LA301 loader, 60 inch mower deck and bagger system. It has turf tires because it is used on fine grass on a 4 acre site (about 1 1/2 acres are grass). The loader is for all of the back breaking things like rock, top soil and the like. The overall machine is great, the loader is the prefect size to work the 8000 SF garden area, taking the mower off is not an issue (ask me about a neat trick) and I have yet to remove the loader. The reason I bought this unit was size, price, and the ability to install a backhoe in the future. Drawbacks: with turf tires the traction is a challenge, +'s: are quite, smooth operation, power steering, fuel consumption, and overall quality. The dealer was and is great, Jennings in Puyallup WA. (Clark Jennings is great).
Things to watch out for: AIR FILTER - clean it often, high center of gravity, hitting the PTO shifter when getting off and on.
I paid 18000.00 with the loader, mower, bagger, and tractor.

What I can use some help with is which backhoe, and ramps to run it on into my pickup height flatbed trailer (any suggestions)

thank you

stan

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Jim Youtz

2000-07-09          17828

Stan, best ramps I've ever seen were made by welding thick angle iron into a ladder type design. These ramps also had flat hooks welded at the top to rest on the trailer floor. The ladder design (rungs every 12-15") provide lots of strength while also providing traction. Also-pretty cheap and easy to make-all of the steel stock is angle iron except for the hooks. ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Stan Kalista

2000-07-09          17833

Thank you Jim, I have seen some premade, but making my own would be a much cheaper option. Thank you again for your reply.

Stan ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
gill barlow

2001-04-08          26453

Dear Stan: You mentioned that the B7500 has a high center of gravity. Do you think that this compact is less stable than the others? I am looking at 20-25 hp units? ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
RichardTC

2002-09-15          42442

What would I expect to pay for a 7500 with HST, loader and backhoe?

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-09-15          42447

I got a quote last week from a dealer in Oregon, 7500 HST, Kubota loader and backhoe with turfs, $19K. ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Hal DeWitt

2002-10-24          44162

I purchased a B7500DT one year ago. My first tractor so I don't have anything to compare it to but it does everything I want. I have a Kubota 302FEL, Kubota 60"MMM, Norse 290 logging winch, and Landpride 60" rear blade. I cut firewood and logs on my 100 acre woodlot and have no problem yarding 18" butt diameter tree length aspen or maple. I use the rear blade to maintain about 1 mile of woods road at the woodlot as well as about 2 miles of woods road access to my hunting camp. Slow but efefctive for what I want. I mow about 1 acre of finsh cut lawn with 25 degree slope and lots of shrubs. The slope is a little puckery now and then but not too bad. I chose the B7500 because I wanted to be able to use the same tractor for logging and mowing and wanted a tractor with a light enough footprint to not tear up the woodlot too much. Low impact forestry. Paid about $23,000 Canadian for the whole thing. ....

B7500 - experiences

View my Photos
Hal DeWitt

2002-10-24          44163

I purchased a B7500DT one year ago. My first tractor so I don't have anything to compare it to but it does everything I want. I have a Kubota 302FEL, Kubota 60"MMM, Norse 290 logging winch, and Landpride 60" rear blade. I cut firewood and logs on my 100 acre woodlot and have no problem yarding 18" butt diameter tree length aspen or maple. I use the rear blade to maintain about 1 mile of woods road at the woodlot as well as about 2 miles of woods road access to my hunting camp. Slow but efefctive for what I want. I mow about 1 acre of finsh cut lawn with 25 degree slope and lots of shrubs. The slope is a little puckery now and then but not too bad. I chose the B7500 because I wanted to be able to use the same tractor for logging and mowing and wanted a tractor with a light enough footprint to not tear up the woodlot too much. Low impact forestry. Paid about $23,000 Canadian for the whole thing. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login