Go Bottom Go Bottom

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
Bunky1267
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-19          121375

My Brother has a B7800 and he wants to have rear ports on his Tractor, He said when he went to buy the tractor they told him $300 now he asked and they said $700-$800 Has someone else rigged there's up or found a Cheaper place to get the kit???

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-19          121394

Is he now asking them to install? The price is low to begin with and I often ask customers for all the options when purchasing so trucking doesn't enter in to the price. ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
Bunky1267

2005-12-20          121397

No he's just wanting the kit so he can install it... ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-20          121401

Bunky, take a look ay my pics. That is a three spool set-up on a 7810. We bought the parts for about $350, including the top'n'tilt cylinders for the 3-pt. All the parts are available from SurplusCenter and other clearance centers. It is a simple P-B circuit for the auxiliary valves.

Since the pictures were posted, We've added a cab and cable remote joystick controls for the auxiliary valves. Even without the cab, the joystick controls is a good addition. Another $189 for the remote joystick set-up.

Hope that helps. ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
daveinnh

2005-12-27          121806

Beagle:

We have a L4310 HST with a Curtis cab added on. I'd like to add 2-3 rear hydraulic circuits to run a chipper and (future) grapple, maybe a remote box blade too. Can you recommend a website or book that spells out how to hook up? and what brand-name controls to buy?

BTW, why did you select the loader frame to mount the controls? ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
beagle

2005-12-27          121809

Dave, do you have a FEL, or do you want to start from the hydraulic block.

If you run from the FEL like we did (no rear block on the 7800), you only need to make sure you run a Power Beyond circuit, so the downstream valves see un-disturbed pump flow. You can get a diagram of a simple power beoyond circuit from the Princehydraulics website. Running off the rear block would also require a Power Beyond Circuit.

We originally (BC..Before Cab) mounted the valves to the loader tower for two reasons. It simplified the Power Beyond plumbing off the FEL valve so all the hoses were hidden, and allows the operator to control the valves with your right hand, like the FEL. I've seen a lot of installations with the spool valves mounted off the ROPS, and didn't like the "dangling" hoses. We also fabricated brackets for the plugs that mount to the rear axle instead of the ROPS. This way, all the hoses are tucked away under the tractor and not run anywhere where thay can be seen or, more importantly, get hung up on anything.

With a cable remote joystick, the spool valves can be mounted anywhere that would reduce the hose runs and be out of the way. We left the spool valves on the tower when the cable remote was added.

If you need any help with the P-B circuit, let me know. Would be glad to help. ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
nharrold

2007-03-06          140253

Beagle, can you give me the specs on the field rake in photo #15, please? (mfg, url, model #, price, etc.) ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
beagle

2007-03-08          140294

Harold, the implements you see pictured are manufactured by our company. We hold the patent for the system, and manufacture them in Michigan. It is a different type of system than anything else on the market.

I don't want to violate the rules of the board. You can send me an e-mail if you would like more information about the FieldFrame implement system.

Beagle ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
n219ct

2007-05-06          141848

Hi Beagle -- sorry about the unrelated question. . . but I was reading this thread and noticed in your profile that you have a 2 ton hydraulic dump trailer.

I am looking for one for my JD 4320. Can you point me in the right direction? I posted this question under tractor implements. . .

Thanks,

John

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
beagle

2007-05-07          141870

No Problem. The original dump trailer came from Country Manufacturing in Frederickston, Ohio. They have a web site.

The trailer is rated at 2 tons, but we added about 200lbs of steel to the undercarriage to get it to perform the way we needed it to. We also added the hydraulics,I'm not sure if they offer the trailer with it or not. We also modified the tail gate to swing up when we dump. The original gate was just a slide in. Absolutely useless when you have the trailer full.

Hope this helps,

Beagle ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
n219ct

2007-05-07          141875

Thanks!

I found their website and the trailer looks good. Unfortunately they do not sell with the hydraulics and I will have to add those myself. I would prefer to buy the wagon with the hydraulics in place.

Did you use a double action cyclinder or is gravity down OK?

Any chance you can send me some pictures of your trailer set up? I had planned to alter the gate to swing from the top, but I had not considered beefing up the frame and I would love to know where you added the metal.

Did you find the pin hitch works OK or have you had to change to ball hitch (or other hitch)?

Thanks!

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
beagle

2007-05-07          141876

You need to stay with the "pin" hitch. There is considerable uplift on the tongue when you dump. The pin hitch takes the uplift.

We added tube stingers to the undercarriage of the box to stiffen the box, with gusset plates to the side rails. The box come standard with 1 1/4" angle stringers. There is considerable torsion on the box frame if the load isn't exactly leveled during dumping. We also re-built the tilt hinge frame in the back of the box.

We used a double acting cylinder. Gravity would work, we wanted a quicker cycle time.

One other note, we also repainted the entire trailer. Not only to match our company colors, but the original paint wasn't holding up very well. ....

B7800 Rear Hydraulic

View my Photos
tribbeyite

2007-05-16          142149

Request Beagle for help. I came across your posting regarding additional hydraulics for the Kubota B7800. I too am interested in what you did to yours. I noticed that this was an old posting (believe 12/2005). I have a FEL and would appreciate more information on your setup and what all would be involved to setup the power beyound circuit and remote hydraulics. Would like rear remote to power 3pt log splitter and a grapple on the FEL. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login