Go Bottom Go Bottom

got a new machine coming Saturday

View my Photos
agentorange
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-13          76759

"They" are delivering a new Kubota B7510 HST to our place on Saturday. Tractor, LA302 FEL, ballast box, 48" box scraper, R4 tires, foldable ROPS. Out the door $14,000.
Happy with the deal. Looked at NH TC series and JD 4010. Did some pretty exhaustive research. That part's over now.

I have been reading some posts here recently and appreciate all the info and ideas you folks come up with. Looks like I'm the next new guy.

Have a great weekend. -ao

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
grinder
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-13          76762

Thats a great little tractor, I have a 7500 and love it.
Just right for our needs. "A cheap price is soon forgotten
while quality is long remembered" something like that.
Good luck and use it SAFELY. ....

View my Photos
blizzard

2004-02-13          76763

Welcome, agentorange.
Sounds like a very nice package.
Be sure to checkout your tractor and equipment at delivery time. You should have everything you ordered, plus all the misc. hardware, like clevis pins, PTO cover etc. My dealer forgot to install the block heater, had a mechanic up to put one in by 5PM the same day, in August!
The delivery man should check you out on the tractor, and answer any questions you might have.

Good Luck with your new equipment.
bliz ....

View my Photos
kubotaguy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-02-13          76765

Congrats on the new machine. I would just echo the comments about checking your machine out when it is delivered. If there are any major problems, don't accept the tractor. If there are minor issues just note them on the paper you sign. Although you may be anxious to take delivery of your new machine, make sure you get what you paid for, an awesome orange machine!!!
Hey Art, chalk another one up for the orange team!!!!! ....

View my Photos
agentorange

2004-02-13          76783

Thanks for welcome. Maybe post a couple pics soon and some info. Good tips again. Although I've used the one in my diesel pickup, didn't consider block heater for the tractor. Stock equip? Should be on any self-respecting diesel I s'pose.

Sure was surprised with differences between the green one and the orange one. I was not anticipating that, almost dissapointed actually.

tks again - ao ....

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-02-13          76789

agentorange, What differences did you find on orange and green? I'm not that familiar with the B series and I'm sure other readers would be interested also.
Dave ....

View my Photos
agentorange

2004-02-13          76796

shortmagnum:
see my post "orange vs green" in the buying/owning category

-ao ....

View my Photos
44trxfun

2004-02-15          76905

Well, by now (Sunday) you've probably been on that new outfit all night, eh? Congratulations on your new tractor; it's a great feeling isn't it??? ....

View my Photos
agentorange

2004-02-15          76928

44trxfun-- Yep, all nite long. On Valentines Day. I'm really the hero now. The tough part was when she went to bed and locked all the doors. Not too bad until it started raining, for a few hours.

The new higher-back seat is pretty comfortable though.
Yikes!

-ao ....

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2004-02-15          76962

Congrats you'll love it.
By the way might i recommend one of my Light bars for your B7510 (see my pictures) Tractorpoint member special of $225 plus shipping. send email if you want one.
Grinder i know you need one, too. ....

View my Photos
grinder

2004-02-16          76995

Yeah I know , but it's to heavy duty for my taste.
But, your welds don't look too bad!
Had any problems with the 7500 ? I stopped at Osgood's
last week for a draw bar and she said you called on the
cab.Are you going to buy it. If you need me to look at it
let me know. I got a digital for xmas and I owe you one
for the MMM shots. ....

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2004-02-16          77005

I don't know yet. I would need the rear panel, rear wiper, rear hydraulics for the tractor, hydraulic churt rotator, hoses, connectors, etc. to let me use the cab with the blower. I would be something like $800 to $1200 do all of that. Or i could just buy a wiper, a piece of plexe glass, an electric motor, etc. and jerry rig it.

I also bent the bucket plowing snow 3 weeks ago, but i straighten it out pretty good, i am going to strenghten the heck out of it, so it will not happen again.

I can built you one out of 3/16" or alummium. The sucker weight likes 30 pounds. I am leaving here shortly to get my new welder today. By the way, i welded the protype with a stick welder and then bondo the welds to make them smooth. My old mig couldn't handle 1/4" then new one will do 1/2" So now the welds will not have to be bondo to look nice.

to everybody else i need one more order to start builting the 1st group of lights. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login