Go Bottom Go Bottom

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
RichT
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-07-30          40837

Local K dealer has slightly used (9 hrs at a rental yard)BX22 for 15K. Does this sound reasonable? Most dealers I've contacted around here (SOCAL) can't keep new ones in stock and don't know when they'll get another one.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-07-30          40849

I was just shooting the bull with my dealer today and the BX22 came up. His list (bar tires, FEL and backhoe) was $16,900. Turfs were about $300 more. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
Tom Miller

2002-08-02          40946

I was just at a dealer in S. Indiana who offered to sell me one with bucket and backhoe for $15500. There are sites on line that will sell them for under $15K new. If your area has trouble keeping them in stock, $15K for a near new one is a steel! ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
RichT

2002-08-02          40948

I did a little more shopping here in SOCAL. Found a dealer who'd sell me a brand new BX22 for 14.7K (+tax). Of course the catch was he didn't have one in stock, but he found one today and I take delivery tomorrow. I'll post some pix shortly. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
RichT

2002-08-06          41023

Took delivery and now proud owner of brand new BX22. Dealer found what was probably the only one currently available in SOCAL. This is a GREAT machine! In process of figuring out how to adapt my Cat0 Gannon rollover to work with the BX. Only hiccup discovered so far is apparent unique dimension of 3ph lift arm width. Too narrow for std Cat1 26in drawbar. Makes me wonder if std Cat1 implements will work. Any BX owners out there with info? ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-08-14          41250

Rich, could you give me the name of your dealer? I can drive 8 hours for that price. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
jeff r

2002-08-15          41261

I wouldn't have a sub compact BX2200. Front tires are way too small and the loader only has 1 hydro cylinder. Any guy that can afford 15k for that tractor can afford to move up to the B7500. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin

2002-08-15          41278

Too small for what? Or are you refering to the ground clearance? ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
RichT

2002-08-15          41285

Mark
Dealer is Al's Kubota, Hemet CA, (909) 658-9471. Ask for Russ (tell him I referred you). Good outfit, been in biz for nearly 25yrs.

Re the size, I suppose cat2 tractor folks think cat1 tractors are too small, and so on and so on. I researched the market pretty thoroughly and needed something nimble, able to fit through 48in gates in stone walls with HD implement capacity. The BX22 PRECISELY fit my needs and, after 2 weeks of digging/loading, has exceeded my expectations. No I don't work for Kubota or have any stock in the company. They have something with this 22 that Deere can't touch for the size/capability. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin

2002-08-24          41597

Rich, how's it going with the new BX22????? Any problems with traction, loader power or B/hoe power? My new BX is still a week away. Guess I need to hear that things are going ok. Mark ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
RichT

2002-08-25          41632

Mark, life with the BX22 is good. Pulled out a small (5in diam) tree stump with it. Had to work it a bit, but it came out. Of course it won't "hoe" with the big boys, but if you soften the ground a bit it will work just fine. Haven't used the loader much yet, mostly the backhoe.

Did you order one? I know they're tough to find around SOCAL. Saw your post on the 3ph. I'm adapting my cat0 gannon rollover to use with the Kubota...I'll let you know how that works. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin

2002-08-25          41636

Yes. I ordered one. Your dealer in SoCal (did I mention I grew up on the banks on the Santa Ana River?) was not to thrilled when I called, and has not returned my call. But after jumping around a bit and some arm twisting and some crying over lost profits, my local dealer came around and agreed to a reasonable price. I got a price of 15.6k in Portland (2 long days round trip) but I figured it would cost $7-$800(trailer rental, food, lodging, gas, etc) to get it home. The local dealer agreed to $16,600 including sales tax. That was a no brainer. Now I just gotta figure out if my slightly spreading 6'3" frame is gonna fit ok on it. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
Dan K

2003-01-03          46910

$16300.00 W/60" mower deck and turfs quoted in Eugene, OR. My local dealer matched the price as we've done business for many years. Please call around as tractor dealerships have evolved to glorified carlots.

DK

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
CallMeBob

2003-03-26          51901

Mark, I am also 6'3" and looking at the BX22. Just wondering how it fits you. Is there enough foot room? I have size 13 feet.
Thanks, Bob ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-03-26          51918

I wear size 14's and have no problems. If fact it is much more comfortable to operate that my Deere 4100, especially if you have to swivel around and watch the rear implements as you drive. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
GJ Archibald

2003-05-28          55816

As a possible BX22 owner, I am concerned at Jeff R who
stated that "I wouldn't have a sub compact BX2200. Front tires are way too small and the loader only has 1 hydro cylinder...." Does anyone have any information on this ?
What is the normal config for hydro powered loaders and hoes ? I have heard the BX22 is one helluva machine, so I am curious to hear if anyone has any complaints....
Thanks ! ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-05-29          55868

Curiously, the only people who complain about them don't seem to own one.

And some of them are complaining because they cannot get their hands one.

We have addressed these questions in the past. Most large rental backhoes (the 6000-7000 pound variety) have but a single hydraulic cylinder on the bucket. I reckon if it is bad for little toot it is must be really bad for big toot.

Regarding the wheel size, I have also asked the question: Too small for what? I have yet to hear a cogent answer. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
Jelliott

2003-05-29          55871

The prices quoted in the perceding messages seem high to me. I Just bought a B7800 hydro with bar tires, LA 402 loader, and 72" Mid mount mower for $16925 out the door. I did not price the BX22, but my dealer quoted $14,700 for a b7500 with 60" mower, and loader. ....

BX22 Prices

View my Photos
homedad5acre

2003-05-29          55948

Got my BX22 new for $15296. with 4way valve and bar tires.
60"mmm $1588.
B40C tiller $1533.
5' power angle plow $1422. all plus tax and fees

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login