Go Bottom Go Bottom

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieber
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-05-01          27618

Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be on a Dk-35 with Kioti loader.remote hydraulics and Ag tires??????Im about to shell out some serious money,Thanks,walt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

price check on kioti

View my Photos
Roger L.

2001-05-01          27622

Can I ask why you chose the Kioti? Frankly not as much is known about them - including pricing - as the major brands. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
Michigander

2001-05-01          27624

When I was shopping a few months ago, I got pricing on the DK45 for 18,900 with a FEL and loaded R4 tires. I ended up with a NH TC40D (hydro) but really liked the DK45. The local dealer has sold quite a few. I got names of other people that bought them ranging from full time farmers to weekend wanna be farmers. All were very happy with their tractors. The shuttle was about as nice as any and it had lots of power. Pretty heavy tractor at nearly 4000 pounds. Hope this helps. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
Ries Halbauer

2001-05-01          27627

Walt,
Log on to www.kioti.com and pull up dealers - click on O'bryans - it will answer your price question - it has a list of every size w/prices. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieber

2001-05-01          27628

I think the reasons Im going with the Kioti is price. I cant see going with the green machine too high for a vehicle that will sit more days than it will get used.I drove it and the ease of getting in and out plus the sound of the engine and access of controls fit real nice.I was told buy others of the similarity to kubota.Plus the specs out did the new holland in the same class.Yhe price so far is 15.300 delivered with Front loader and ag tires and remote hydraulics,is that a fair price???? ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
john

2001-08-03          30623

15300 sounds like a great deal. I was quoted 17300 for the same tractor. What dealer gave you that price? I would like to look at them. John ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
b.wood

2002-01-24          34890

Iwas ouoted a price of 17,650 del. 17,500 not 2hrs away DK 35 w/loader.Iam nervous to as this is my first tractor to work my new 12 acres of land. HELP ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieb

2002-01-24          34892

I think you can do better.Do they sell alot of tractors? I paid 15500 with a loader last summer.Be careful to listen to the engine.I have a tapping noise that kicks in 30 seconds after the engine starts.They dont know what it is so they told me to run it till it breaks.Hows that for taking care of a problem!! ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
b.wood

2002-01-24          34894

walt the guy told me he sells millions, and has a huge inventoy he said the tractor was awsom i like your price better.woody in V.T ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieb

2002-01-24          34895

woody,Hows the weather up there?I moved from vt yrs ago to Indiana.Lived all over the state.Thats why Im getting a better price.Nobody sells millions of anything in vt except maybe snow boots shovels skis etc.I think you have to move to warmer climat to get a good price.Im only kidding maybe thats just the best you can do in your area,but check it out good before you buy it. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieb

2002-01-24          34896

Woody I just looked in an add in our trader.The prices are16995 with loader for a dk-40,dk 35 is 15995 with loader,dk45 is 14995 without loader.walt ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
b.wood

2002-01-24          34899

walt,i live in white river this guy is in irasburg would i do ok to maby have him thow in an imp. like a rear scraper and go local there is also a dealer in keene NH that quotet me a price of 17,900 w/rear scraper blade and one in s.burlington that has no got back to me yet woody ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
walt lieb

2002-01-25          34929

woody It seems like if you live in white river junction Id deal with the guy in new Hamphire.Have you gone and talked face to face?I still think they will come down to at least 16000.A blade would be nice if its a good heavy one.Those light ones are worthless. The dealer here was throwing in a 6 foot 3pt hitch mower,that I missed out on.The closer the dealer the better.Ive had them out here 3 times and now they want me to come to them.They are an 1 and a half hours away and I dont own a trailer.So I think its a plus if you can find someone close. walt ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
bcouture

2002-01-29          35075

I just bought a DK 45 with a quick detach loader, 72" bucket, third function valve kit and front screen for 19,995 at 2.9% the first two years. It will be here in a week or so. Can't wait to see how it performs in the foresty/lotclearing business. I also am a Green Mountain Boy from Colchester,Vt. Now in Norhteast Ohio. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
b.wood in VT

2002-01-31          35142

Iwould pay the x-tra 1000.00 fo a DK45 if that was the case up here ,no pun intended woody ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
kubjim

2002-02-03          35270

Why are you buying a Kioti when a Kubota is so little more???. I can sell you a Kubota for close to the same price. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
b.wood

2002-02-05          35330

well, give me some info on a 35 hp kubota im all ears.i live in VT.so the shipping cost is a problem for me i could travel to pick up but it has to be worth it woody. ....

price check on kioti

View my Photos
Compact Tractor Brok

2002-05-26          39073

Walt, If you haven't committed yet we can save you even more money. Brian bpk@lion.crsd.k12.pa.us ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login