Go Bottom Go Bottom

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
dlgcustom
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-08          92979

Want to buy before end of month for incentives. Need low price leader in south east. Live in mid Florida. Thank you.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
Ducati996
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-08          92986

If you could leave any less information, I might have to guess..:)

buy the one you can afford, the 4115 being more expensive out of the two

Duc ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
richardg

2004-08-08          92989

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Offensive Message Deleted by Tractorpoint
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
cherymax
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-09          93001

How did we get from buying 4110/4115 to MTDs and Wal-mart? You say you want to buy a JD 4110/4115... Then turn right around and say you'll end up paying 500 out of every 1k for the JD name. What do you want?

And... Try composing your thoughts before writing. Write in complete sentences. Seperate different topics into paragraphs

Yes, Yanmar makes some JD sub-compact tractors and some are made in Georgia. My dad owned a Yanmar for years, I can tell you that Yanmar makes an excellent tractor and an even better engine.

BTW to continue a thought it's... or at the end of a sentence it's.... Never,, or,,, ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
DRankin

2004-08-09          93020

richardg is a congenital idiot who pops up every now and again. He has no knowledge or opinions of value. His only goal is to start fights and be very, very ugly.

I think he has been swatted back down into his hole again. ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-09          93030

I could tell he was a "tard" when he said John Deere was made by "MTD"...hehe

Is this the same guy who got banned 4-6 months ago?

Duc ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
Murf

2004-08-09          93038

Yep, he's the one, unfortunately by commenting as an unregistered user he can slip in under the wire.

Razor wire is good security, but it won't stop a snake in the grass.

Mark seems to have a pretty good method for dealing with them though, now how do we get a shovel to go through the internet?

Best of luck. ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
Chief

2004-08-09          93045

Well, well! Indeed! Such a "pleasant surprise" to hear from our West Virginia "socially challenged" "friend". ;o) His vast display of knowledge, sentence structure, and punctuation ability is proceded only by his warm and friendly personality. ;o) ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-09          93051

I heard inbreeding has a lot to do with it ! LOL

I wonder where dlgcustom went? maybe we can help him with his choice..You have some members here who had both machines, so thats a big plus on feedback...

Let us know what happened -

Duc

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
DRankin

2004-08-09          93054

He changed his internet access and got around the block Dennis had in place. Dennis has fixed that. ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
dlgcustom

2004-08-09          93079

Probably the 4110. But would like to know of a high volume (low price) dealer in southeast. Thanks again ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
bigpete

2004-08-12          93306

Hi, dlgcustom. It sounds like you have already determined that price is your biggest factor, so perhaps I am wasting your time on a sermon that you have already heard. I can say--from personal experience--that paying several hundred more for a tractor from a dealer that will stand behind the machine may be worth it in the long run. If you trust the high-volumne, low-price dealer to stand behind the machine, and if that same dealer is convenient, then by all means this does not apply. In my case, I had a tractor with a chronic problem that was eventually "traded" for a new machine. I know that the low-priced, more distant dealer I had considered would not have gone the full mile with me to resolve the problem, and my higher-priced local dealer dealer was truly my partner in providing me satisfaction. Just thought I would throw a personal experience in here. BTW, I love my 4110 and could have gone with the 4115 if it were not for the longer wheel base/turning radius of the 4115. I spend a lot of my hours mowing and have plenty of trees to mow around. For open-field mowing, brush hogging and loader work, go for the 4115. Pete ....

Buying 4110 or 4115 help

View my Photos
dlgcustom

2004-08-13          93480

Thanks Bigpete. After a couple calls we're talking about 500 bucks. The local dealer might come off that much. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login