Go Bottom Go Bottom

Implement Price check for 2210

View my Photos
rjmills
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-08-12          61645

Looking to order a 2210 today or tomorrow and while the price checks here on the tractor with FEL have been great would like some help on implements.
Looking for a price check on the boxblade, landscape rake and rear blade. Also can the read blade be put at an angle?

Thanks Jeff

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Misenplace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-13          61757

Jeff, I have the 2210 and this would be my first thought if you have not bought yet. You did not mention a mower so I assume that is not a part of the equation. When you look you might also consider looking at the 4010 for about $800 more. This will get you more weight, better tire choice, folding Rops and best of all a set adjustment rockshaft. This is something the 2210 does not have. In fact due to this I am considering selling or tradeing mine in. For example when useing a rear blade on a dirt trail that is softer in places with the 2210 the rear blade continues to drop in while going over the soft spot and digging up the area. This generally causes a loss of traction due to weight and you stop moveing. The 4010 has a few less HP but more loader capacity and break out force. I am personally wanting a 4115 but thats about 3k more than the 2210. ....

View my Photos
Misenplace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-13          61758

48" Frontier rear blade approx $425 ....

View my Photos
ScooterMagee

2003-08-13          61764

I purchased my 2210 as part of a package with the 62” MMM and a 48” Frontier box blade. So, I’m not quite sure what the box blade would have been if purchased outright, but I figure it added about $400 to the package price.

A set adjustment rockshaft would be a plus when using the box blade. My experience is the same as Doc’s, in that its difficult to control the box blade height on the 2210. More offen, I find I use my FEL for fine leveling and reserve the box blade for rough work, or leveling the rock driveway.

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-13          61765

I do exactly the same dragging the bucket in reverse. I find the rear blade has very limited use, but would be good on a solid surface. I am VERY glad I bought the FEL. I can not even imagine a tractor with out one now. ....

View my Photos
rjmills

2003-08-13          61780

Thanks for posting guys.. .I did go in to my deere shop which is a pretty big outfit. And after discussing with the rep and finding out I had more paper work to fill out left and did not order. Cold feet maybe but this is the package price I got.. FEL, 62MMM, I-Match, Rear 60 Blade 14,100.00 which included taxes, delivery and all. Can not recall exactly what he priced the rear blade at but I think he was charging to much for the i-match and blade as the package without the two was 12.8 before taxes.

Will let you know what I do... I am building on 4.5 acres and see a lot of landscaping in my future, scrapping the drive, and mowing about 1 1/2 - 2 acres for use.

jeff ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-13          61799

That price seems right to me but if you are haveing doubts take yer time. I would seriously look at the 4110. The 4010 is approx $800 more. The 4110 has a one piece tractor frame unlike the 4010 and 2210 which are two piece garden tractor frames. This is worth the extra few bucks based on your needs in my opinion. If you are going the 3 year 0% route be sure to see what the net $ amount is per month. My experience shows its worth the few extra $. ....

View my Photos
rjmills

2003-08-14          61812

Good advice Doc...

I truely think the extra muscle may be worth looking into. I noticed the list price alone for the 4110 is 2k+ more than the 2210 but that does not necessary mean the sales price will be that much more:) I will research the net for pricing on the base tractor with the mower and possibly look around for the attachments at the local ag-supply.

jeff ....

View my Photos
ScooterMagee

2003-08-14          61816

I paid $11900 including tax, for the 2210, 62"MMM, and 48" Frontier box blade as a package. A couple of months later I added the FEL for $2000 including tax, which would bring me to $13900 total. I only have 2.5 acres and the 2210 seems to be plenty of tractor for my needs. However, If I had, 5 acres or more, I would definitely move up a notch to the 4110 or 4115 (or similar sized unit in another color). ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-14          61845

Rj, I was under the impression that the 4010 should be about $800 more. 2k is not worth it over the 2210, no way. If you are going tp pony up the extra $ cough up 3k over the 2210 and get a 4115. I priced those so I know we are right in that ball park on the 2210 Vs the 4115. That is a real tractor frame, nice weight, small frame, better loader specs, better pump. folding rops, adjustable rock shaft AND 20 pto hp. Below this model they all compromise one way or the other in my opinion. I know for many 3k is a big leap but it likely wont make a big payment difference and remember this for most is a machine that will be in the family many years. ....

View my Photos
rjmills

2003-08-14          61851

Sorry for the confusion Doc.. the 2k increase in retail was for the 4110 not the 4010.

jeff ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login