Go Bottom Go Bottom

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Blueman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-19          138188

I'll start this off this year....Merry Christmas to all, and Happy Holidays to the ones I just offended. I'll be too busy the rest of the week, just needed to send everyone warm (do they make seat heaters for tractors without cabs?) wishes for you and yours, and a prosperous New Year!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Justus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-12-19          138198

Merry Christmas Blueman and to all on TP. Nice job on the home by the way. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-12-19          138199

I'd like to wish all my TractorPoint friends Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Years as well. Let's all be safe and warm and take this time to regain perspective on what is really important in our lives. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
oneace

2006-12-20          138202

Happy marry chrismhakwanzicha every one at TP. and have a happy new year. Be safe and don't clear snow drunk, have a designated pusher. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
hardwood

2006-12-20          138207

Merry Christmas to all on the board. I try to stay away form the shooping malls to help me better remember the real meaning of Christmas. Lets put the "Christ" back in Christmas. Frank. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-12-20          138213

If at this time of the year you don't have a spot in your heart for others, you need to look carefully at the spot your heart should be.

Merry Christ-mas to all and may God Bless each of you not only this Christ-mas but next year also.

May he give you holes to fill, dirt to push, ground to plow and the ability both to do so.

God Bless each of you, ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
dkheckmanl

2006-12-20          138217

To everyone on the board, "Merry Christmas" and "Best Wishes" for the new year.

Thanks to everyone for all the information and advice posted on the board this past year as well as in previous years.

I have not been a big contributor but I sure have been a big receiver of a lot of information. Tractorpoint is a gift I appreciate almost every day of the year.

Also thanks to you Dennis for all your hard work.

Dave H. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2006-12-20          138230

Bah-Humbug to all of you! Coal and diesel fuel for yourself. Now get out with the flea ridden dogs and clear that driveway so your mother-in-law can drive up close to the house! ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Blueman

2006-12-21          138240

Wish I had some snow to clear! There won't be a white Christmas here in the Pittsburgh area...not too likely that it will be a Black and Gold one either...the Steelers need lots of help. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
hardwood

2006-12-21          138242

Blueman; Wowzer you must be sniffing too much diesel fuel, my baby Deere sits at the ready but I hope it gets a long winters nap. I don't know enough about football to make any comments, but the Steelers sound as good as anybody to win. No snow here but rained hard all night, real unusual for here on the first day of winter. Go Steelers. Frank. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
wr5evk8jj

2006-12-21          138244

The blizzard here along the Front Range has been nice to look at from here in the house yesterday. The snow and the wind are supposed to taper off early this afternoon (Thursday). The local stations are reporting that we got around 24" for the area. Looking out, I can see some drifting around the house amongst the patches of almost bare ground. The winds here yesterday and last night were reported to be around 30 mph gusting to 40 taking the snow into a white out condition.

I went into work yesterday morning sort of knowing that I would not stay the entire day. Operations were suspended at noon, so I was on my way home. A normal 25-30 minute drive took well over an hour, mostly watching out for the idiots driving thier jacked-up trucks and SUVs; I wish they would return from where ever they come from. I saw all sorts of vehicles in the ditches along the trek home, and it got worse throughout the day and into the night. I-70 has been closed from Denver to the Kansas border since early yesterday with I-25 being closed north and south of Denver later in the day; both remain closed except for in the Denver area. By the way, today (Thursday) was supposed to be my last day at work due to starting the Christmas break tomorrow (Friday) for a week and a half off -- and it still is "Christmas" to me and not the generic namby-pamby "Holiday" time that has come into our language lately. I guess that I got an extra day and a half off to enjoy my family and have time to get some things done around the house.

Anticipating the arrival of all of the snow, I got the little Case ready for action Tuesday after getting home from work. I am looking forward to getting out later to clear the drifts that swirled around the garage and on the driveway. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-12-22          138271

Merry Christmas to all. Hope the holidays are full of cheer and that everyone has the time to spend quality time with family and friends and remember what Christmas is truely about.

wr5:
Sounds like you will get some quality tractor seat time in. You're just East of Loveland aren't you? I always loved that area and seeing all the Antelop along I-25 between Denver and Cheyenne. Did some camping in Estes in the mid 70's.

I remember once camping in late September in Estes with a couple of other guys. I had my North Face down mummy bag and remember waking from some weird chattering noise. We had about 6" of fresh snow on the tent. Found the noise was teeth chattering from the 2 guys next to me in the tent. Was a little cold in the tent. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-12-22          138277

Merry Christmas to everyone at Tractorpoint and their families! Maybe I can get my son to split wood over vacation now that I have an old 3 pt splitter ;) ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-12-24          138333

Merry Christmas to all!

Dennis

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Peters

2006-12-25          138335

Merry Christmas!!! As we get older and more infirmed, our independent nature drives us to not want to rely on others. On this day let us remember that God, the omnipotent being that created the world came in the form of an infant. He gave up His power to be our atonement for our sin and redeem you and me.
May we on this day strive to help others and accept the help of others with grace. Merry Christmas!!! ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2012-12-25          185766

Merry Christmas 2012 to all at TP!

Dennis

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
hardwood

2012-12-25          185767

Yes Dennis a Merry Christmas in return and to all the rest here at TP.

Frank. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
candoarms

2012-12-26          185776

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here at Tractor Point.

My message of well wishes will likely arrive late, as the temperature here in Cando has been around -25 F for the last couple of days, and those little electrons don't move as fast at these low temps.

In the event of my message arriving too late for Christmas this year, maybe I can be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas for 2013.

Hoping everyone stays safe and warm.........

Joel

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
harvey

2012-12-29          185796

I hope this finds everyone having had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.

Nice to see an old thread pulled up and the names not seen in a while.

Thanks for pulling this up Dennis. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
einnoc

2012-12-29          185801

Merry late Christmas to all and Happy New year. I hope everyone had a good one and the year to come will hold all you expect it to! [within reason] lol ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Justus

2012-12-29          185803

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year.

I would like to say that I hope Earthwrks is correcting everyone's use of the English language and fixing all that mechanically needs fixing in heaven. I still miss his sense of humor and knowledge of all things, especially New Holland.

Merry Christmas Jeff and Best wishes for your family!
Steve ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
kthompson

2012-12-31          185816

I did not realize had been so long away but Merry Christmas (late I know) to all.

Justus, I for one like your remember ole Jeffery and know this year had to be tough on his family and us. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2013-12-25          188521

Merry Christmas 2013

To all of you I wish you the best!

Have a great day with your families!

Dennis ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
harvey

2013-12-26          188533

I'd like to add a very Merry Christmas also even if it is a day late. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
hardwood

2013-12-26          188535

I'll add my Merry Christmas wishes to all here.

Frank. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Murf

2013-12-29          188547

Looks like I'm late to the party as usual.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

God bless.

Best of luck. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2014-12-22          191698

Merry Christmas 2014 to all at TP. Have a great day with your families.

We have a new Labrador pup this year and wanted to delay the annual cut your own tree till later as it is just one more danger that he could get into. Also last year our neighbors house burnt down from unknown causes, so we want to be extra cautious about a live dry tree in the house and not do the 2 months my wife seems to prefer.

So yesterday I hooked the trailer up only to find that the trailer lights were not working. Anyway it took me forever to debug where the problem was. Finally my wife came out and said if I could not fix the trailer we could forego the tree this year.

Well I know that means Dennis you better man up and fix that darn thing and get the tree or you will regret accepting your spouses disingenuous offer. As with most stuff that uses the frame for ground, grounding was one of several things besides loose connections etc. So by the time I fixed it the wife had gone to the Mall 30 miles away.

So at 2:30 I come into the house and make myself a prostate safe salad, in fact two, one for dinner as well. Before I can eat the wife calls and says she left her purse home and needs me to bring it. So I put the two salads in the frig and go bring her her purse.

I get back home an hour later open the frig and find my salads have been taken and now there is only one bowl. And that bowl has been stripped of all the lettuce and just has salad toppings! It seems my daughter has taken singular ownership of any lettuce she has washed, and has reclaimed the lettuce from my bowls as punitive advice to not take her lettuce even though we have a dozen heads of Romaine.

Anyway my son and daughter go get the tree, a huge one which is the opposite of what I want, but the wife wants big, so we go big, and put it up. My work is supposed to end after the tree is up and lighted.

My wife has assured me that she will decorate the tree every year once I do my part. When she gets home yesterady she says she is going go out with a girl friend and watch a fiddle player....

The good news I am not in the dog house... and I can now happily retreat to the basement man cave and watch the recorded football games in peace. Oh the joy!!!!

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
harvey

2014-12-22          191699

Glad to see all is well in your neck of the woods Dennis. Look at the bright side you're on the green side of the grass and you still enjoy football.

Merry Christmas to all. Wish all this rain coming would be snow. But can't have everything.

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
yocsr1

2014-12-24          191707

Merry Christmas! Thanks to all for the valuable info everyone provides. I volunteered to work xmas and xmas eve so a guy with 5 young kids could be home. Our kids are grown so we had xmas last saturday with the whole family. Larry. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
toolate

2014-12-25          191711

Merry Christmas to all. ....

Merry Christmas

View my Photos
Justus

2014-12-25          191713

I haven't been on here much, just busy I guess but
my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to everyone. Steve ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login