Go Bottom Go Bottom

Spring Fever

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-09          125888

Here I sit needing to work in my office with door propped open to the 75 temp sunshine and wondering what needs being done with tractor to justify my leaving my income work to the work I enjoy.

The closest to that is watching the site.

Hey, I need to go home and plant potatos! Knew there was something. Well, have to just leave a little early.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Spring Fever

View my Photos
kyvette
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-09          125892

Its about 70 here and cloudy also very windy with a tornado watch. Saturday is suppose to be sunny and mid 70's. I am hoping to be able to continue work on a new driveway I started last fall, picture 14.

Tree buds are getting fat and March flowers have sprouted, it won't be long until grass cutting time.

I am starting a new house in a couple of weeks, its going to be a very busy spring and summer. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-03-09          125899

75 degrees, sunny, for 2 weeks tomato plants are in the beds, beans are planted. The golf is great come on down play a round or two. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-03-09          125913

8" of snow today here, and more for tomorrow. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
wingwiper
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-10          125916

Sap is running, will probably be boiling this weekend. Some Folks tapped at the end of January and got an Early Run and some boiled it off. Looks like it may be another bad season. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
AV8R

2006-03-10          125931

40's and rain this weekend. House project is on hold untill the road weight limits are over, probably around May 1st. Grrrr. We were going to start excavating this week, too.

I hate mud season. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
lbrown59

2006-04-07          127358

Spring Seat Time is here. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-04-07          127375

I tilled the garden Tuesday after work. Oh man that felt good to be out on the tractor doing tractor stuff. Not enough snow this winter to use the tractor much. Sad... ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
lbrown59

2006-04-07          127377

Not enough snow this winter to use the tractor much.
==========
That's exactly why I was able to do a complete GRUBBING job on .6 acres this winter. That and the many many warm dry spring like days through out Jan & Feb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
:::::::::::::::::::: ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-04-07          127385

So far this spring I've only had the chance to spread about 20 ton of crushed stone on the various driveways to freshen them up. Got a few more loads to haul. I use my dump trailer and haul light loads because of load restrictions. Don't know if they would bother with just trailers.

Have been cleaning up brush and leaves. Also purchased a Stihl power sweep to push the stones and sod back on the edge of the road thanks to the county.

Getting ready to start mowing in the next week or so. Today we had lots of rain earlier which has turned to snow. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-07          127386

My tomatos plants have tomatos the size of golf balls and the pepper plants have peppers all over them. The bush and pole beans are around 8" high. Bream and bass are on the bed in the ponds. Japaneese Maples are a brilliant Red. It was 83 degrees today and sunny. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
lbrown59

2006-04-07          127387

==========
~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's 73 and sunny in this little spot here in the Southeast corner of Ohio.
::::::::::::::::::::

MY FIRST CAR http://chevy.tocmp.com/chevyscrapbook/files/kamp50.jpg
OUR FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev6003.htm
~~~~~~~~~~

Spring Fever

View my Photos
Murf

2006-04-08          127398

It's been in the high 80's all week and clear skies, and it's been mid-sixties at night.

Toronto has been cold & wet all week, and Tuesday morning on the way out it was snowing!!!

I feel so bad for not being there to enjoy it....... ;->

Best of luck. ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-04-08          127401

They have been working me hard at the corporation where I stare at a computer screen all day long and "crunch" numbers. Some days 5AM to 8PM. I get up on weekends, rub my eyes, look outside, and can't wait to get out there!

The grass is turning green here. Last weekend I transplanted a couple of 6' spruce. This weekend I plan to transplant another 3. In two more weekends I pick up another 100 small 18" spruce from the county to plant. I love this stuff! ....

Spring Fever

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-04-08          127409

38 degrees right now and rain all weekend. It would take a good 10 days of warm, dry weather to dry the mud out. Grr. Can't wait to start working on the trail again. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login