Go Bottom Go Bottom

Merry Christmas to all TP Members

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-21          121459

Realizing how blessed I am even in many ways, with friends so many places such as those at Tractor Point, may I wish you each a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Of the friends that have given the most, they are our soliders. God Bless them and their families.
May each of you find the CUT, implement or equipment under the tree your heart desires. May the new year give you the opportunity to enjoy your tools or toys in full joy and safety.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-21          121463

May I add my "Merry Christmas" to all. We've been blessed with another year of good health, good friends, the young people who are willing to risk their lives to protect ours, and manny more blessings we take for granted. Frank. ....

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-21          121466

I personally have been blessed in too many ways to even count this past year. I hope that goes for the rest of our TP community also.

Merry Christmas, and a happy blessed New Year to all of you. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2005-12-21          121467

A VERY Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all! Our family as well has indeed been very blessed this year. Far beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. Our prayers and sincere gratitude go out for all the military men and women who stand for us and our nation.

Also a word of thanks to Dennis for creating and maintaining a great place for us to come and exchange ideas and share our friendship for another year. ....

View my Photos
kyvette

2005-12-21          121468

From my family to the Tractorpoint community we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And as we age good health for us old timers.

Please remember to keep "Christ" in Christmas and give thanks to the Savior, and keep our soldiers in your prayers.

Dave ....

View my Photos
harvey

2005-12-21          121469

I'll add my Merry Christmas to all. Even if it is politically incorrect.

And as Larry the Cable Guy would say "Lady of the Evening" "Lady of the Evening" "Lady of the Evening" because it's not nice to talk about Ho's...

As I heard someone else say remember the reason for the season. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2005-12-21          121471

I wish all my friends, wheresoever dispersed, near & far, a very merry Christmas, and a very healthy & prosperous new year.

As someone far more gifted at crafting mere words into meaningful sentiments put it....

"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!" (Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836)

To my brothers & sisters in arms, I wish you a safe & happy Christmas, and may the good Lord deliver you safe from harm to your loved ones. Semper Fi.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
Iowafun

2005-12-21          121479

Merry Christmas to all. It's been a fun and educational year on this board. VEry enjoyable.

May all of you be able to spend time with your tractors this Christmas. I will be away from my tractor and will miss it dearly. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2005-12-21          121486

I'd also like to wish all my good friends here a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful New Year. Our prayers go out to those serving in the military, and their families, who are keeping us safe. ....

View my Photos
beagle

2005-12-21          121489

Time for Family, Food, Fun and remebering the reason for the Season.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!!! ....

View my Photos
Art White

2005-12-21          121528

Beagle, I think I'll take you up on that! Merry xmas to all! As much as the faces of many are unknown it seems you all are so close. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2005-12-22          121532

Art,
I agree with your thoughts on those at TP. Makes me think a little of family. Might not agree, might not understand, might even be rude at times, but still have to appreciate each for caring and keep visiting.

I think it was Iowafun who said he would miss his tractor, my 2 year old grandson is my reason to spend at least some time Christmas Eve on mine, with him. Ain't God Good!

Merry Christmas. ....

View my Photos
StephenR

2005-12-22          121556

Merry Christmas to all. God bless you all and have a safe and Happy New Year. ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2005-12-22          121561

Happy Ho idays!

Best wishes during this Christmas season.

No L

View my Photos
Carldarnell

2005-12-22          121583

As a newby here I would like to wish one and all a Merry Christmas. With all the experiences of everyone and the diverse ideas it is indead like a large family here. May we all have a healthy happy holiday. ....

View my Photos
grassgod

2005-12-22          121592

Merry Christmas All! May you holiday be filled with festivity & joy! ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-12-23          121635

Merry Xmas to the entire TP family! I have been running this site for a long time now, going into our 8th year. I guess it has been so long that my wife no longer asks me what I'm doing on my computer.

Anyway, I wish all of you and yours the best that there can be, have a great feast with your families, and may we get some snow to play in, er um to show our spouse how handy we can be with our toys, er um tools!

May Santa be good to all of you!

Dennis

View my Photos
kthompson

2005-12-23          121637

Dennis,
Thank you for TP.

I finally realized something in reading your comments. It finally made sense what all the people in snow county do with their fel, play with the snow. Guess it helps build really big snow men and snow women.

kt ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-12-24          121648

A Happy and Blessed Christmas to all the Guys and Gals of TractorPoint.

Mark ....

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2005-12-24          121668

Merry Christmas to everyone on Tractorpoint! Thanks to all all people supporting our freedom and way of life. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2005-12-24          121675

This is a time that we remember the birth of Christ. As the immortal son of God he chose to come to earth and take the form of a helpless infant.

Many of us are independent people. Most of us would not want to be an invalid. We would consider the greatest torture to be incapacitated and bed ridden. We do not look forward to gumming our food and being fed from a spoon. I was reminded of this mortal fact last Christmas as I fed my dying father and he stuggled to remain as independent as possible.

Please consider the fact that the second most powerful entity in the universe decided to come to earth, to be fed by a spoon, and be totally reliant on His earthly mother and father. He lived the life of a human and died the death of a criminal. He chose to do this for you, even though He could have called upon a legion of angels at anytime to take him out of it. He chose to be the perfect lamb, the perfect sacrifice to atone for your sin. What are you willing to do for Him this Christmas? ....

View my Photos
Chief

2005-12-24          121676

amen! and well said Eric. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-12-24          121678

Yes. Well done. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2005-12-24          121679

Absolutely! Very well said. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2017-12-24          197347

Friends,

It is amazing to me as I get older how time both seems to fly by, and at the same time stand still.

Now, more than a decade later, my thoughts are the same, I truly wish each and every one of you a very happy and safe Christmas with family friends and may you be blessed with a prosperous New Year.

Dennis, to you, a VERY special thanks for providing us this forum for sharing knowledge and friendship.

May God bless each of you.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2017-12-24          197348

Don't think I could have put it better myself Murf! May I second and pass along the same wishes and thoughts to you and everyone else! Thanks Dennis! ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2017-12-25          197350

Murf,

It seems like only a blink ago that I built this forum in 1998....Winters seem to come and go so fast now that it is hard to dread them enough to head to warmer climates ;-)

1998 was the early days of the internet... and for some I think it was a peak time for Baby Boomers to buy properties that fulfilled a dream and that required the purchase of Compact Tractors.

Murf you probably remember many of the prolific posters like Roger Loving from the early days of the CTB (Compact Tractor Forum) now Tractorpoint. There have been so many members that have shared their expertise over the years and especially you Murf and the many others like Art White, Ken Schumm, TomG, Ken Thompson, DRankin, Chief, Earthwrks, Hardwood, Peters, Auerbach, Candoarms, Greg_g , Harvey, Oneace , Yooperpete, Beagle, Cutter, Brokenarrow, and Lsheaffer.

My very best to all visitors and members of the Tractorpoint Community. I have been truly blessed to have gotten to know you at Tractorpoint.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your families.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
harvey

2017-12-30          197355

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year always nice to check in and see familiar names.

Glad to see everyone kicking. Enjoy.

Harvey ....

View my Photos
haasya5

2020-07-19          199501

Happy Christmas to all the people in advance, ofcource its too advanced. ....

View my Photos
chuckles

2020-12-19          199869

Despite my recent WIFE humor posts I do live with a lovely gal.

Hope you and yours have a grand Christmas ! ....

Link:   Question for All Men

View my Photos
minimac

2022-12-25          201418

Merry, Merry Christmas to all who visit here.

I have loved reading the vlauable insight given by this sights members for years.

My thanks and best wishes to however runs this site !

Have a great though cold day for most. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2022-12-25          201423

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year to one and all! 17 years on in this thread and I thank the Lord for His grace and many blessings as well as wish them for all of your. Most importantly, let us ALL be thankful for the His blessing of sending his only begotten son to save our undeserving souls. Jesus is the reason for the season. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2022-12-25          201424

I don’t get here as often as I’d like anymore but do still pop in now & then to check on my friends.

Merry Christmas and all the best to all my friends, wherever they be.

Best of luck, and may the Good Lord look down and smile upon each of you. ....

View my Photos
AnnBrush

2023-01-06          201435

And a Happy New Year. Fair tractoring to all TP ' ers. Cheers Ann ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2023-01-07          201437

Happy New Year ! and a belated Merry Christmas to all. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login